SAP SuccessFactorsAbout the TutorialSuccessFactors is a SAP product suite to provide cloud-based solution to manage variousHR functions such as business alignment, people performance, recruitment, and learningactivities for all sizes of organizations in more than 60 industries. SAP SuccessFactors is acloud-based HCM solution and developed on Software as a Service (SaaS) model.In this tutorial, we will take a look at the basic concepts of SuccessFactors along with itsarchitecture and important components.AudienceThis tutorial is designed for all those who want to learn the basics of SAP SuccessFactors,especially those who are involved in creating business applications.PrerequisitesIt is a simple and straightforward tutorial which the readers can easily understand,however it will help if you have some prior exposure to any SAP module.Copyright & Disclaimer Copyright 2018 by Tutorials Point (I) Pvt. Ltd.All the content and graphics published in this e-book are the property of Tutorials Point (I)Pvt. Ltd. The user of this e-book is prohibited to reuse, retain, copy, distribute or republishany contents or a part of contents of this e-book in any manner without written consentof the publisher.We strive to update the contents of our website and tutorials as timely and as precisely aspossible, however, the contents may contain inaccuracies or errors. Tutorials Point (I) Pvt.Ltd. provides no guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of ourwebsite or its contents including this tutorial. If you discover any errors on our website orin this tutorial, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SAP SuccessFactorsTable of ContentsAbout the Tutorial . iAudience . iPrerequisites . iCopyright & Disclaimer . iTable of Contents . ii1.SAP SF – Introduction . 1Key Features of SAP SuccessFactors . 1Software as a Service . 1Benefits of Cloud Solutions . 32.SAP SF – Integration Add-On . 4Integration Add-On Releases . 4Middleware and Landscape. 53.SAP SF – HCM Suite . 64.SAP SF – Architecture . 85.SAP SF – Landscape . 9SAP Process Integration . 96.SAP SF – Landscape HCI . 11Instance Types . 127.SAP SF – Performance and Availability Management . 14System Availability Report . 14Response Time Report. 15API Report. 15Service Availability Report . 15Use Cases . 168.SAP SF – Customize Welcome Portlet. 17How to Customize a Portlet in SuccessFactors? . 179.SAP SF – Navigation . 20How to Perform an Active Search in SuccessFactors? . 2010. SAP SF – Compensation and Variable Pay . 2411. SAP SF – Foundation . 28Role-Based Permission . 28Configure Theme . 3012. SAP SF – Intelligent Services . 33Setting up Roles . 33Setting Third-Party Application as Subscriber . 34Configure External Subscribers. 3613. SAP SF – Onboarding . 38ii
SAP SuccessFactors14. SAP SF – Performance and Goals . 39Importing a Goal Plan Template . 3915. SAP SF – Succession and Development . 42Managing Content Development . 42Managing Career Path . 4316. SAP SF – Employee Central. 45Employee Central Integration . 45Employee Central Payroll . 4617. SAP SF – Employee Central Activities . 49Employee Central – Time Off. 49Employee Central – Payroll Time Sheet . 52Employee Central Configure Employee Files . 53Employee Central HR Transactions . 54Employee Central Changes and Transfers . 54Employee Central: Integration & Extensibility . 5518. SAP SF – Recruiting . 57Recruiting – Rating Scales . 57Recruiting email Templates . 60Recruiting Management Settings . 64iii
1. SAP SF – IntroductionSAP SuccessFactorsSuccessFactors is a SAP product suite to provide cloud based solution to manage businessalignment, people performance, recruitment, and employee central and learning activitiesfor all sizes of organizations in more than 60 industries. SAP SuccessFactors is a cloudbased HCM solution and developed on Software as a Service (SaaS) model.SuccessFactors is the name of a company founded in 2001 that developed cloud-basedHCM solution known as SuccessFactors and was acquired by SAP in 2011.Key Features of SAP SuccessFactorsFollowing are the key features that are covered in SAP SuccessFactors cloud-based HCMsolution provided to the users Recruitment HR Transactions Changes and Transfers Position Management Time Off Payroll Time Sheets Reporting, Compliance and Auditing Integration & Extensibility Learning and developmentSoftware as a ServiceSAP SuccessFactors is cloud based HCM solution and is designed on Software as a Service(SaaS) cloud model. Software as a Service is also known as On-demand softwaresolution where software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted.SaaS has become a common delivery model for many business applications, includingoffice and messaging software, payroll processing software, DBMS software, managementsoftware, CAD software, development software, gamification, virtualization, accounting,collaboration, customer relationship management (CRM), management informationsystems (MIS), enterprise resource planning (ERP), invoicing, human resourcemanagement (HRM), talent acquisition management and other software and infrastructureservices. In SaaS, software and application data is hosted on a remote cloud and can beaccessed on demand from any location using secured login credentials. SaaS software is multitenant that allows many instances of the software to beaccessed and are on the same application version.1
SAP SuccessFactors Users have an option to select features and functionality to use in the standardsolution and in the regular releases that are introduced by the vendor. SaaS Solution is based on multitenant architecture where a single configuration isapplied for all the tenants or customers. To provide scalability, you installapplication on multiple machines.The following screenshot shows the homepage of SAP SuccessFactors. At the top, youhave a search option where you can perform any active search. In addition, you will finda To-Dos tab to quickly access daily tasks and a help & tutorial tab that you can use toseek any help related to SuccessFactors.2
SAP SuccessFactorsBenefits of Cloud SolutionsThere are various benefits of using a Cloud environment as compared to an On-premisesystem.The major benefits of using Cloud environment are as follows:Cost Effective Capital Expenditure: Capital Expenditure is involved in IT infrastructure for onpremise solution. Cost of IT infrastructure is very high. Example: Servers,interfaces, network devices, etc. Operational Expenditure: In a Cloud solution, you do not need capitalexpenditure, so it saves huge money to procure hardware platform. In a Cloudenvironment, hardware is shared and procured by Cloud service provider and thecompany has to bear only operational costs like users and maintenance of tenant.Ownership Company Owned: An on-premise solution is owned by a company. Subscription: In cloud environment, you have to subscribe to a cloud vendor.3
2. SAP SF – Integration Add-OnSAP SuccessFactorsIntegration add-on for SAP ERP HCM and SuccessFactors HCM allows you to integrate databetween two environments related to organizational structure, organizational data,compensation and qualification data.Compensation DataYou can support compensation process on Business Execution by transferring data fromcompensation SAP ERP HCM to SuccessFactors BizX. It is also possible to transfer plannedcompensation data from SuccessFactors Business Execution to SAP ERP HCM and you canimport this data in payroll cycle in HCM suite.Employee DataIntegration add-on allows you to transfer employee and organizational data from SAP ERPHCM to SuccessFactors and you can manage Talent Management process onSuccessFactors Business Execution (BizX).Evaluation DataYou can manage work force planning and analytics by transferring data from SAP ERP HCMto SuccessFactors cloud.Integration Add-On ReleasesIntegration add-on releases are as follows Integration Add-On 1.0 for SAP ERP HCM and SuccessFactors BizX Integration Add-On 2.0 for SAP ERP HCM and SuccessFactors BizX Integration Add-On 3.0 for SAP ERP HCM and SuccessFactorsIn the following illustration, you can see integration between SAP ERP HCM suite and SAPSuccessFactors HCM.4
SAP SuccessFactorsYou can see employee pre-hired data is exported from HCM suite to SuccessFactorsonboarding. When the onboarding task is completed in SuccessFactors, data is extractedand information is sent from SuccessFactors onboarding to SAP ERP HCM suite. Exportedand imported data is stored in stages and with the use of Transaction: HRSFI ONB HIRE,you can move the data to employee master.Middleware and LandscapeTwo types of landscapes are possible as a part of integration scenario SAP PI is a part of SAP ERP HCM On-premise landscape. SAP HCI is a separate component from SAP ERP HCM suite.The integration add-on supports the integration scenario using middleware. You can useSAP Process Integration (PI) or SAP HANA Cloud Integration (HCI) for transferring contentas middleware. When you use SAP Process Integration as middleware, integration add-onis embedded and integration connectivity add-on is a part of On-premise SAP ERP HCMsuite.When you use SAP HANA Cloud Integration as middleware, it is considered as a part ofdifferent environment from SAP ERP HCM suite.5
3. SAP SF – HCM SuiteSAP SuccessFactorsSAP SuccessFactors HCM suite is a web based tool and requires an internet connectionand a system with the following configurations-Desktop Browser Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (Internet Explorer 10 Metro is not supported at thistime) Microsoft Edge Mozilla Firefox Apple Safari 6, 7, 8 Google ChromeMobile Browser Apple Safari for iOS 8.0 Google Android 4.1 default browser Google Chrome for AndroidOracle Java Runtime Environment 1.6/ higher to use video and audio recording 1.7 for Plateau Report Designer (PRD) 4.4.1 On-premise customers can elect to require JRE for content tracking in a crossdomain solution.Operating System Microsoft Windows Vista Microsoft Windows 7 Microsoft Windows 8 Apple Mac OS X Lion (10.7) or higherDocument Types SAP SF HCM suite supports the following document typesoYou can open .BMP, CSV, DOC, GIF, HTM, HTML, JPEG, JPG, PDF, PNG, PPT,RTF, TXT, XLS, and XML.oYou can also use XLSX and DOCX as part of learning management system.6
SAP SuccessFactorsOther Configurations Network bandwidth – Recommended connection speed 300 400 kpbs Screen resolution – Required screen resolution is XGA 1024x768 (high color) orhigher Minimum cache size – 250 MB of cache size is recommended. Adobe Flash Player – Version 10 or higher.7
4. SAP SF – ArchitectureSAP SuccessFactorsSAP SF allows organizations to manage their HR functions on the cloud environment. Thiscloud solution can be integrated to SAP ERP using SAP PI or SAP HCI. However, majorityof clients in SuccessFactors do not go for integration with SAP ERP solution.There are two types of deployment models possible with SAP SF Talent Hybrid Full Cloud HCMIn Hybrid scenario, you can connect your core business suite like SAP ERP HCM with otherSAP cloud solutions.8
SAP SuccessFactorsEnd of ebook previewIf you liked what you saw Buy it from our store @ https://store.tutorialspoint.com9
based HCM solution and developed on Software as a Service (SaaS) model. . office and messaging software, payroll processing software, DBMS software, management software, CAD software, development software, gamification, virtualization, accounting, . Oracle Java Runtime Environment 1.6/ higher to use video and audio recording
You can extract this information from the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite documentation NOTE: Please remove the /odata/v2/ form the URL. EXAMPLE: If the URL is https://api2.successfactors.eu/odata/v2/ the Service URL is going to be https://api2.successfactors.eu . User ID: Your SuccessFactors User ID
SAP ERP SAP HANA SAP CRM SAP HANA SAP BW SAP HANA SAP Runs SAP Internal HANA adoption roadmap SAP HANA as side-by-side scenario SAP BW powered by SAP HANA SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA Simple Finance 1.0 2011 2013 2014 2015 Simple Finance 2.0 S/4 HANA SAP ERP sFin Add-On 2.0
SAP Certification Material www.SAPmaterials4u.com SAP Certification Material for SAP Aspirants at Low cost Home Home SAP Business Objects SAP BPC CPM SAP BPC 7.0 SAP EWM SAP GTS SAP Public Sector SAP Real Estate SAP FSCM SAP FI/CO SAP AC - FI/CO SAP BI 7.0 SAP CRM 5.0
SAP Master Data Governance SAP Information Steward SAP HANA smart data integration SAP Data Hub SAP Cloud Platform Big Data Services SAP HANA, platform edition SAP Vora Customer Experience IoT Workforce Engagement SAP Cloud for Customer SAP Commerce SAP Marketing SAP Asset Intelligence Network SAP Predictive Maintenance and Service SAP .
Oct 05, 2017 · Carrying out the migration 1. Upload data into SAP SuccessFactors The exported data can be divided into smaller files, which prevents the upload process from causing performance problems in the SAP SuccessFactors system. 2. Check data consistency between the old and new systems The data in the old and new systems are compared automatically.
SAP HANA Appliance SAP HANA DB In-Memory A io BI Client non-ABAP (SAP supported DBs) SAP Business Suite SAP Business Suite SAP Business Suite SAP Business Suite SAP Business Suite SAP Business Suite SAP Business Warehouse SAP HANA DB r In-Memory Source Systems SAP LT Replication Ser
ALE/RFC Setup 88 SAP System Type 88 SAP IDoc Version 88 Program ID (SAP to e*Gate) 88 SAP Load Balancing Usage (e*Gate to SAP) 89 SAP Application Server (e*Gate to SAP) 89 SAP Router String (e*Gate to SAP) 90 SAP System Number (e*Gate to SAP) 90 SAP Gateway Ho
3. Recruiting Management Top three SAP SuccessFactors services certifications planned in the next 12 months 1. Employee Central 2. Workforce Analytics and Planning 3. Employee Central Payroll Fastest growing SAP SuccessFactors services module Employee Central Source: Service
SAP Launchpad service This is the current state of planning and may be changed by SAP at any time without notice. 3rd party products SAP SAP Business Suite SuccessFactors SAP S/4HANA Content federation for SAP S/4HANA via SAP Fiori front-end server 2020 for S/4HANA Planned content federation: Q2/21: SAP
Sep 28, 2021 · SAP LLC “SAP Labs“ MEE Russian Federation SAP SAP CIS, LLC MEE Serbia SAP SAP West Balkans d.o.o. MEE Slovakia SAP SAP Slovensko s.r.o. MEE Slovakia SAP Ariba Ariba Slovak Republic, s.r.o. MEE Slovenia SAP SAP sistemi, aplikacije in produkti za obdelavo podatkov d.o.o. MEE Switzerland Emarsys Emarsys Schweiz GmbHFile Size: 598KB
The bimodal architecture of the modern enterprise A digital core and a digital innovation system Mode 1: Digital core SAP S/4HANA SAP Hybris solutions SAP SuccessFactors . SAP SCM SAP ERP SAP MII Manufacturing execution MES SAP Plant Connectivity Smart simplification from top floor to
SAP Landscape 2000 SAP Consultants Global SAP AMS Partner Early adopters of IBP, TM & MES Digital Innovation partnership with SAP for Leonardo Handling SAP BOBJ Worldwide product support since 2005 Ranked Leaderin SAP HANA. 120 Projects, 450 Practitioners SuccessFactors Leadership. 1000
SAP SAP Data HANA SAP BW/4HANA SAP MDG Services SAP Information Steward. Key SAP Products. Identity Management GRC and IAG Event Threat Detection AVM by . SAP . Greenlight. Central Finance SAP S/4HANA SAP BPC SAP IBP SAP Process Mining . WHERE WE EXCEL. Protiviti is a leader in finance transformation, analytics and risk management. As a long .
SAP Ð Rosenthaler Str. 30 Ð 10178, Berlin, Germany! SAP Ð 3412 Hillview Ave Ð Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA 1 email@example.com 2 firstname.lastname@example.org 3 email@example.com 4 firstname.lastname@example.org 5 email@example.com 6 firstname.lastname@example.org ABSTRACT The SAP HANA database is positioned as the core of the SAP HANA Appliance to support complex business analyticalprocesses incombination .
SAP-SD-MD SAP-SD-FTT SAP-SD-BF SAP-SD-BIL SAP-SD-SLS SAP-SD-CAS SAP-SD-SHP SAP-SD-TBA SD é Vendas e Distribuição O SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) é um módulo importante do SAP ERP, que consiste em processos de negócios necessários para vender, enviar e faturar um produto. O
SAP NW Gateway Server SAP UI 5 Fiori UI Add-ons SAP ERP Fiori Integration Add-ons SAP NW Gateway IW_BEP 1) Central Hub Deployment of SAP NetWeaver Gateway 2) Embedded Deployment of SAP NetWeaver Gateway NetWeaver Gateway deployment options SAP NW Gateway Server SAP UI 5 Fiori UI Add-ons SAP ERP Fiori Integration Add-ons SAP NW Gateway IW_BEPFile Size: 493KB
SAP Apparel and Footwear (SAP AFS) to SAP S/4HANA, the supported release is AFS 6.0, SAP Note 2836840 SAP EWM to Decentralized EWM, the lowest supported EWM release is EWM 5.1 (SAP NetWeaver 7.0). SAP CRM to SAP S/4HANA for Customer Management (SAP CRM 7.0) Necessary preparations in the system landscape
90 Tips & Tricks Every SAP Super User Should Know Authored by SAPinsight Members: SAP System Provided by: Constance Darnell Gus Lopes. SAPinsight16 www.SAPinsight.com SAP System Provided by: SAP SAP GUI SAP Instance SAP Client SAP Session SAP Portal SAP (Systems, Applications, and
SAP NetWeaver '04 SAP NetWeaver 7.0 SAP R/3 7Ç4.6C SAP ERP Edition 2004 SAP R/3 Enterprise SAP ERP 6.0 ERP ( SAP Basis 7Ç 4.6D SAP Web AS SAP NetWeaver '04 6.20 SAP NetWeaver PEOPLE INTEGRATION INFORMATION INTEGRATION PROCESS INTEGRATION APPLICATION PLATFORM Composite Applications Life Cycle Mgmt SAP NetWeaver PEOPLE INTEGRATION .
Jun 30, 2015 · SAP Mining and Metals Forum - Darmstadt - October 2014 SAP PM Accounting Transaction Management in SAP Commodity Risk Management & SAP TRM SAP Correspondence Monitor SAP SD/MM Page 9 SAP FI/CO SAP Commodity Risk Management and TRM (Risk Mgt., Accounting Reporting) SAP Exposure Managemen