Dr. Nabil FuleihanAmerican Board of Cosmetic Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck SurgeryDr. Fuleihan has received his training at internationally recognized institutions. He received his B.S. and M.D.degrees from the American University of Beirut. This was followed by a residency at American University of Beirut inOtolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and a PGY2 residency in General Surgery at New York University MedicalCenter.Dr. Fuleihan completed two years of clinical fellowship training in Head and Neck Surgery at Mercy Hospital inPittsburgh and in , Microsurgery, Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery in Pittsburgh, Massachusetts Eye and EarHospital with worlds renown surgeons and authorities in their field: Dr Sebastian Arena, Dr Richard Webster and DrCharles Vaughan.In 1987, he joined the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at Boston University School ofMedicine. In 1991, he was appointed Acting Chairman of the Department of Otolaryngology at Boston UniversitySchool of Medicine, and was appointed Chairman of that Department and held this position until his return to theAmerican University of Beirut (AUB) as Professor and Chairman of the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and NeckSurgery in December 1997. Among the positions held in Boston were: Chief of Otolaryngology Boston UniversityHospital, Boston City Hospital, Associate chief of Otolaryngology Boston VA, Assistant Surgeon Mass Eye and Ear,Surgical faculty Boston Children’s Hospital, Adjunct Faculty Tufts University School of Medicine. Under his tenure, thedepartment grew in subspecialties and its residency program regained and maintained its accreditation and becameone of the most sought after training program in the US.Dr. Fuleihan was Chairman of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at AUB from December 1997 until January2011. He was also Associate Dean for Medical Affairs in 2002. He has mentored and directly trained over 36residents and fellows in the US and 26 residents in Lebanon in the field of Head and Neck Surgery surgical and is stillactively involved in the training of medical students, residents and fellows. He developed the department and createdand recruited faculty for several sub-specialties to a level equivalent to some of the best departments in The US. Heis well known for his expertise in the field of Facial Plastic and Cosmetic surgery and Head and Neck Surgery. He hasmore than 74 publications in these fields and has described innovative techniques in surgery including theTransvestibular Approach to Rhinoplasty, new method of facial suspension for facelift surgery. He has developed
seven novel instruments dedicated for use in facial plastic surgery and laryngeal surgery. He is also on the editorialboard of multiple medical journals in the US in his specialty.Dr Fuleihan is recipient of multiple awards that include: Alpha Om ega Alpha Honorary Medical Society, Certificate ofAchievements from the American Academy of Cosmeric Surgery and the Golden Saw Award, Teacher of the YearAward, Boston University-Tufts program, 1994.Detailed Biobraphy:EDUCATION:College Des Apotres, Jounieh, Lebanon.Degree: Baccalaureat Part 2, June 1970.American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon, Degree B.Sc.1970-1973 Biology-ChemistryAmerican University of Beirut, Degree M.D.1973-1979Residency: Otolaryngology: American University of Beirut Medical Center1979-1980General Surgery: New York University Medical Center New York, New York PGY2 Level1980-1981Otolaryngology: American University of Beirut Medical Center1981-1983Fellowships:- Head and Neck Surgery and Microsurgery, AmericanAcademy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive SurgerySponsored Fellowship with Dr. Sebastian Arena, Pittsburgh.7/83-6/85-American Academy of Facial Plastic and ReconstructiveSurgery sponsored Fellowship In Facial and Cosmetic
Surgery, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Harvard withDr. Richard Webster7/85-6/86-Fellowship in Otolaryngology/Head and Neck SurgeryDepartment of Otolaryngology, Boston University MedicalCenter7/86-7/87Hospital Positions:- Director of Facial Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology. Clemenceau2/2011 – presentMedical Center- Adjunct Clinical Professor Otolaryngology-Head andNeck Suregry.American Universityof Beirut School of Medicine 4/2011 - present- Professor and Chairman of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, American University Of Beirut Medical Center.Beirut, Lebanon.12/97 – 1/2011- Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs, American University of Beirut Medical Center, Beirut, Lebanon.12/ 2001 - 12/2002- Adjunct Faculty, Boston University Medical center12/97 - present- Chairman of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck SurgeryBoston University Medical Center Hospital7/92 - 12/97- Acting Chairman of OtolaryngologyBoston University Medical Center Hospital- Director of OtolaryngologyBoston City Hospital6/92 - 12/97- Acting Director of OtolaryngologyBoston City Hospital- Visiting Surgeon6/90 - 6/926/90 - 6/92
University Hospital7/86-present- Visiting Surgeon,Boston City Hospital7/86-present- Attending Surgeon,Boston Veterans Administration Medical Center 7/86 - 12/97- Attending Surgeon,Metrose-Wakefield Hospital7/85 - 12/97- Visiting Surgeon,The Children Hospital7/86 - 12/97- Assistant in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck SurgeryMassachusetts Eye and Ear Hospital7/85 - 6/87Board and Certificates: National Board 11977 National Board 21978 ECFMG1978 FLEX1982 American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, January 1986, Scored highest grade among all candidates. American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, June 1996Licenses:Massachusetts 54623Pennsylvania MD-0293300-ELebanon, F/356Honors and Awards:- Honors of the Arts and Sciences School,American University of Beirut1972-1973- Honors of the Medical School,American University of Beirut1978-1979- Alpha Omega Alpha Honorary Medical SocietyAmerican University of Beirut Chapter
- Vice-President Alpha Omega Alpha Honorary Medical SocietyAmerican University of Beirut Chapter 1979-1980.- Professional Excellence Award, American Board of CosmeticSurgery- Golden Saw Award, June 1990- Teacher of the Year, Department of Otolaryngology/Head and NeckSurgery Residency TrainingProgram, June 1992.- Honored by Antelias Cultural Organization for Academic Achievements, March 10, 2004.Medical Societies And Organizations:- The Richard Webster – Nabil Fuleihan, M.D., lecture at BostonUniversity Otolaryngology Department, 2000.- Fellow, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery- Fellow, New England Otolaryngologic Society- Fellow, New England Head and Neck Cancer Surgery Society- Member, American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery- International Microsurgery Society- American Medical Association- American Academy of Cosmetic SurgeryCoChairman, Research Committee- Member, Board of EditorsAmerican Journal of Cosmetic Surgery- Member, Research Grand Distribution CommitteeTyler Research Fund, Department of Health & Hospital- Executive Committee, New England Otolryngology Society- Residents Relations Committee, American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery- Membership Committee, American Academy of Facial Plastic andReconstructive Surgery- Society of University OtolaryngologistsFounder New England Society of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery- Member of the Founders Club, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.- Sixth International Facial Plastic Surgery Meeting Organizing Committee,Orlando 1998.
- Full Member of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS), Florence, Italy, 2005 till presentdate.- Editorial Board: Otolaryngology – head and Neck Surgery Journal, 2007- Editorial Advisory Board, The Open Otorhinolaryngology Journal, 2007.- Editorial Director of Archives of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery,Middle East Journal, 2005 -Instruments – Patent:1.Fuleihan Nasal Double Retractor2.Fuleihan Nasal Dorsal Retractor3.Fuleihan Forceps4.Fuleihan Elevator5.Fuleihan Laryngeal Microablator6.Fuleihan Laryngeal forceps7.Fuleihan Nasal Microablator (under preparation)Committees AUBMC:-Academic committee-Medical Board-Hospital advisory committee-News letter committee-Search committee department of surgery-Promotion committee-Hospital president search committee-Operating room committee-Scientific committee MEMA 2003Presentations & Recent Teaching Activities- Instructor, Soft Tissue Workshop, Loyola University Medical Center, February 1-2, 1986.- Series of five Facial Plastic Surgery Lectures, 1986-87-88-89-90-91-92-93.Boston University-Tufts University Otolaryngology Residency Training Programs- Physical Diagnosis, Boston University School of Medicine 1986-87, 88, 89,90, 91, 92, 93, 94.
- Bronchoesophagology Course. 1987, 88Boston University/Tufts University Residency Training Programs- Lectures in Facial Plastic Surgery, Tufts University School of Medicine June 1987, June 1988- Lecturer Mount Sinai Face Lift Course, New York June, 1988- Guest Lecturer Melrose Rotary Club November, 1988- Presentation: Dynamics of Face Lift Surgery, American Academy of Facial, PlasticAnd Reconstructive Surgery, Chicago, September, 1988- Lecturer, Facial Implant Course Marriott Hotel, Newton, MA November 21, 1988- Guest Lecturer, Wakefield Rotary Club, February, 1989- Instructor, Face Lift Course, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Annual Meeting, January, 1990.- Presentation: Long Term Results of Conservative Face Lift Surgery, AmericanAcademy of Facial Plastic andReconstructive Surgery, Eastern Section Meeting, New Haven, CT, January 1990- Instructor, Mount Sinai Face Lift Course, New York, June 1990- Instructor, Mount Sinai Rhinoplasty Course, New York, June 1990- Course Director, Facial Plating Course, Boston University Otolaryngology, July, 1990.- Soft Tissue Course Boston University and Tufts Univesity Otolaryngology, July, 1990.- Course Director “The Aging Face: A Multidisciplinary Approach: Four Seasons Hotel, Boston, MA September, 1990.- Course Organizer – Allergy and Sinus surgery Course, Boston University School of Medicine, October, 1990 andDecember, 1991- Instructor – Facial Implants Course. American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery San Diego,September, 1990.
- Presentation: The Modified Transcartilagenous Approach to the Nasal Tip and Dorsum – American Academy ofFacial and Reconstructive Surgery. Eastern Section Meting January 1991.- Presentation: Transposition of Mucosal Flaps for Reconstruction of the Hypopharynx, American Academy of Facialand Reconstruve Surgery, Eastern Section Meeting January 1991- Presentation: The Variable Approach to Rhinoplasty. American Academy of Facial, Plastic and ReconstructiveSurgery, Eastern Section Meeting, January, 1991.- Moderator: Section of Facial Surgery Meeting, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery –Eastern Section, January 1991.- Guest Lecturer, International Aesthetic Meeting, New Orleans, LA. “Scope of Facial Plastic Surgery, July 13, 14, 15,1992.- Guest Lecturer, American Osteopathic Conference on Head and Neck Surgery. “New Perspectives in Face LiftSurgery” Washington, DC April 9-10, 1992- Guest Lecturer, New England Otolaryngology Society “Transconjunctival Approach to the Orbital Rim and Floor“ December 4, 1992.- Course Director: “Controversies in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery”- Presentation: “Choice of Approach in Rhinoplasty” Boston University School of Medicine June 16-17, 1995.- Faculty: Advances in Head and Neck Surgery, First Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Congress. Lebanon.April1995.- Faculty: Surgery of the Aging Face, First Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Congress. Lebanon. April 1995.- Faculty: Choice of Approach in Rhinoplasty. First Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Congress, Lebanon.April 1995.- Faculty: 43nd Annual Mount Sinai Goldman Seminar on Rhinoplasty & Otoplasty. The Mount Sinai MedicalCenter” Revision Rhinoplasty” “ Panel Discussion Rhinoplasty – June 11-14, 1996.- Faculty: 43nd Annual Mount Sinai Goldman Seminar on Rhinoplasty & Otoplasty. The Mount Sinai Medical Center– “Pearls and Tricks in Rhinoplasty” June 11-14, 1996.
- Faculty: American Lebanese Medical Association, First Symposium, Advances in Skull Base Surgery. May, 1996.- Faculty: Boston University Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery National Annual Course. Surgery of the NasalValve. June 1996.- Faculty: Boston University Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery National Annual Course. Challenging Cases inEndoscopic Surgery. June 1996.- Faculty: American Academy of Otolarygology-Head and Neck Surgery. Choice of Flaps in Head and NeckReconstruction, September 1996.- Faculty: American Academy of Otolarygology-Head and Neck Surgery. Endonasal Rhinoplasty Techniques,September 1996. Course given with Drs. Norman Pastorek and Robert Simon.- Faculty: American Academy of Otolarygology-Head and Neck Surgery. Choice of Flaps in Head and NeckReconstruction, September 1997.Course given with Drs. Norman Pastorek and Robert Simon.- Faculty: American Academy of Otolarygology-Head and Neck Surgery. Endonasal RhinoplastyTechniques,September 1997.- Faculty: Boston University Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery National Annual Course. Current Trends inFace lift Surgery. June 1997.- Faculty: Boston University Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery National Annual Course. Surgery of the NasalTip. June 1997.- Faculty: Update in Dermatologic Surgery symposium. Essential Head and neck Anatomy. June 1997. Boston.-Faculty: Update in Dermatologic Surgery symposium. Hands on Workshop in Head and Neck Anatomy. June1997, Boston.- Visiting Professor: Boston University. March 20-27, 1998.- Faculty: American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstruction. Surgery 6th International Symposium. New Refinementsin Nasal Tip Surgery. June 1998.- Conference: Given at EYE & EAR Hospital, March 25, 2000 "Head and NeckTumors."
- Lecturer in MEMA 2000 (May 4 - 7) at AUB, presented 3 articles: "The Transvestibular Approach: A new Refinement inRhinoplasty", "Management of Septal Perforation", "Rhinoplasty Cases".- Guest Lecturer: 45th Annual Goldman Seminar on Advanced Rhinoplasty, June 4 - 6, 2000 in New York, "RevisionRhinoplasty - Panel", "Long Term Results in Rhinoplasty - Panel"- Guest Lecturer: Horizons in Facial Plastic Surgery June 7 - 9, 2000 in New York, "Anatomy of Facelift Surgery","Dynamics of the Facelift Operation", "Complications of Rhytidectomy and Their Avoidance".- Guest Lecturer: IX Congress of International Rhinologic Society with American Rhinologic Society and Mayo Clinic: TheNose 200 And Beyond in Washington D.C. September 20 till 23, 2000, "Newer Ideas for Surgery of the Tip."- Guest Lecturer: The Jordanian Society of Otorhinolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, October 25 - 27, 2000, "Rhinoplasty, New Method", & "Principles of Reconstructive Surgery of the Face."- Guest Lecturer: Third National Congress, The Lebanese Society of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery, January 5 6, 2001 "Long Term Results of Rhinoplasty.", Chronic Care Center, Hazmieh, Beirut, Lebanon.- Visiting Lecturer: Alexandria Ear Hospital , "ORL Office, 21 st Century", Apirl 11 till 13, 2001, Cairo, Alexandria.- Visiting Lecturer: COSM Meeting in California Palm Desert, "The Transvestibular Approach: A New Technique inRhinoplasty", May 12 till May 15, 2001.- Guest Lecturer: Boston University and Tufts University Joint Alumni Conference June 22, 2001: "TransvestibularApproach to the Nasal Tip", Webster/ Fuleihan Lecture "Lip Reconstruction: State of the Art."- Visiting Lecturer and Moderator: AAO-HNSF 2001 Annual Meeting in Colorado, "Rhinoplasty New Approaches",September 6 - 8, 2001.- Visiting Lecturer and Moderator: AAO-NNSF 2001 Annual Meeting in Colorado, "International Certification inOtolaryngology", September 6-8, 2001.- Visiting Professor: The 8th International Symposium of Facial Plastic Surgery in New York. May 1 till 5, 2002.- Guest Lecturer: The 5th International Meeting of Otolaryngology - H& N Surgery in Istanbul, Turkey, "Dynamics inFacelift Surgery", May 31 till June 2, 2002.- Guest Lecturer: The 5th International Meeting of Otolaryngology - H& N Surgery in Istanbul, Turkey, "TheTransvestibular: Approach a new Refinement in Rhinoplasty", May 31 - June 2, 2002.
- Guest Lecturer: The 5th International Meeting of Otolaryngology - H& N Surgery in Istanbul, Turkey, "Principles of FacialReconstruction", May 31 - June 2, 2002.- Invited Speaker, the Fall Meeting of American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, San Diego,California, September 19 -21, 2002.- Invited Lecturer, The Women!s Auxiliary ,"Current Trends in Aesthetic Facial Surgery", College Hall, AUBMC, January30, 2003.- Invited Speaker, “The Transvestibular Approach to the Nasal Tip and Dorsum”, March 2003, Dubai.- Invited Speaker, “Principles of Facial Reconstruction”, March 2003, Dubai.- ACW (Advanced Course and Workshops), Paris, France, June 2003.- AAFPRS Plastic Surgery Meeting, Orlando, September 18 – 21, 2003.- Annual Meeting of AAO-HNSF and Oto EXPO, Orlando, September 21 – 23, 2003.- Invited Speaker, “Dynamics of Rhinoplasty”, The 5 th International Saudi ORL H&N Surgery, Saudi Arabia, October 14– 16, 2003.- Invited Speaker, “Management of Anterior Skull Base Lesions”, The 5 th International Saudi ORL H&N Surgery, SaudiArabia, October 14 – 16, 2003.- Invited Speaker, “The Transvestibular Approach: A New Technique In Rhinoplasty, The 5th International Saudi ORLH&N Surgery, Saudi Arabia, October 14 – 16, 2003.- Invited Speaker, “Otoplasty and Auricular Reconstruction”, The 5 th International Saudi ORL H&N Surgery, SaudiArabia, October 14 – 16, 2003.- Invited Speaker, “Rehabiliation of The Paralyzed Face”, The 5 th International Saudi ORL H&N Surgery, SaudiArabia, October 14 – 16, 2003.- Invited Speaker, “Dynamics of Rhinoplasty”, The 5 th International Saudi ORL H&N Surgery, Saudi Arabia, October 14– 16, 2003.- Invited Speaker Drs. Nabil Fuleihan, Maier H, Adamson P, Mann, Round Table Discussion, “Principles ofReconstruction in ORL”, The 5th International Saudi ORL H&N Surgery, Saudi Arabia, October 14 – 16, 2003.
- “Aesthetic Surgery of the Aging Face”, Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, Manhattan, November 20 till 22,2003.- Invited Lecturer, Round Table Discussion “Facial Nerve”, Dubai, January 2004.- Invited Lecturer and Panelist, “External Auditory Canal; Diseases and Lesions”, January 2004.- Invited Lecturer, “Nasal Valve Incompetence”, Egyption Rhinology Meeting, Cairo, March 2004.- Invited Lecturer, “Principles of Nasal Reconstruction”, Egyption Rhinology Meeting, Cairo, March 2004.- Invited Lecturer, “Endonasal Tip Refinement Techniques”, Egyption Rhinology Meeting, Cairo, March 2004.- Invited Lecturer, “Challenges in Nasal Reconstruction”, 4 th ARABFOS, Bahrain, June 2004.- Invited Lecturer, “ Nasal Valve Incompetence”, 4 th ARABFOS, Bahrain, June 2004.- Invited Lecturer, “Common Pitfalls in Septorhinoplasty”, 4th ARABFOS, Bahrain, June 2004.- Visiting Lecturer, Boston University Medical Center, September 2004.- Invited Speaker: Presentation, “A New Rhinoplasty Method: The Transvestibular Approach”, Annual Fall Meeting ofAmerican Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, New York, September 2004.- AAO- HNSF Annual Meeting & OTO-EXPO, New York, September 2004.- Visiting Faculty, IMCAS 2005, International Master Course on Aging Skin, France, Paris, January 2005.- Co-Chairman of the Organizing Committee, Health Congress 2005 - Otolaryngology, Dubai, February 2005.- Facilitator, Panel Discussion, “Otolaryngology Update 2005”, Health Congress 2005, Dubai, February 2005.- Invited Lecturer, “The Trans-Vestibular Approach”, Health Congress 2005, Dubai, February 2005.- Invited Lecturer, “Rhinoplasty & Pearls of Facial Plastic Surgery, 3 rd Biennial International Milano Masterclass, Milano,Italy, March 6-8, 2005.- Invited Faculty, “Customer Cent
Founder New England Society of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Member of the Founders Club, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. - Sixth International Facial Plastic Surgery Meeting Organizing Committee, Orlando 1998.
fokus yang jelas, dan kesan jenaka serta pengajaran yang cuba dibawakan oleh Nabil dalam kedua-dua siri ini tidak berkesan. Kesemua elemen perbincangan dalam siri persembahan Raja Lawak–Nabil ini sebahagian besarnya cuba memaparkan perspektif Nabil tentang situasi sosial yang
Sep 01, 2017 · Alameda Cardiology Abudayeh, MD. Nabil Nabil Abudayeh, MD. 1022 Murrieta Livermo re CA 94550 (925) 961-8920 Calaveras Optometrist Adams, OD. Craig Craig Adams, OD. 595 Stanislaus Ave. Suite A Angels Camp CA 95222 (209) 736-6555 Tuolumne Optometrist Adams, OD. Craig Craig Adams
1 2 Dunes on planet Tatooine : Observation of Barchan 3 Migration at the Star Wars film set in Tunisia 4 5 6 Ralph D. Lorenza, Nabil Gasmib, Jani Radebaughc, Jason W. Barnesd, 7 and Gian G. Ori e 8 a9 Space Department, Applied Physics Laboratory, Johns Hopkins University, Laurel, MD 20723, USA 10 b Nabil Gasmi, Laboratoire de Cartographie Géomorphologique des
1 Introduction to OpenStack Nabil Abdennadher firstname.lastname@example.org 2 Free and open-source cloud-computing software platform Provides services for managing a Cloud environment on the fly. Consists of a group of interrelated projects that contro l pools of processing, storage, and networking resources
American Board of Radiology American Board of Surgery American Board of Thoracic Surgery American Board of Urology ABMS and 24 Boards (Consolidated) Cash, Savings and Investments by Board Total Liabilities: Deferred Revenue, Deferre d Compensation and All Other by Board Retirement Plans: Net Assets, Inv Inc and Employer and Employee Contributions by Board ABMS and 24 Boards Board, Related .
377 amera realty co 378 ameracorp inc 379 american artist guild inc 380 american brake sv in 381 american brake sv of ga inc 382 american cheerleading inc 383 american general finance 384 american mkt & sales 385 american nail 386 american nail 387 american savings/ln 388 american welding 389 ameriquest technologies inc 390 amerivest mortgage co
ABIM, the American Board of Anesthesiology, the American Board of Family Medicine, the American Board of Otolaryngology, the American Board of Pediatrics, and the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Exam content Exam content is determined by a pre-established blueprint, or ta
The XilMailbox library provides the top-level hooks for sending or receiving an inter-processor interrupt (IPI) message using the Zynq UltraScale MPSoC and Versal ACAP IPI hardware. Chapter 1: Xilinx OS and Libraries Overview