Linking to Library Resources in PilotWhy should you link to library resources instead of posting the PDF for your students?Subscription and licensing agreements require students and faculty to use their own credentials to access resources.Each time a student or faculty member uses the ezproxy link it counts a use of your journal or resource. The library usesthese counts when we have to make decisions about journal, database, and resource renewals. If you post the PDF, wecan count only one use of the article/journal/resource. If you post the proxied link, we count a use each time yourstudents click the link. Proxied links give students easy access to course material and accurately reflect the value ofimportant resources to your curriculum.Contact your subject librarian if you need help to create a proxied-link.How do you link to library resources in Pilot? See Pilot Resource Center Creating a Link: inks/ Combine the WSU EZProxy prefix and the resource’s stable or persistent URLWSU EZProxy l stable or persistent URL from resource (example 20355556SAMPLE URL:http://ezproxy.libraries.wright.edu/login?url 56THE URL MUST CONTAIN THE EZPROXY PREFIX TO ALLOW OFF-CAMPUS ACCESS FOR YOUR STUDENTS. Select the check box, Open in New Window.What kinds of library resources may I link to from within Pilot?Link to the full text of articles, ebooks, images, multimedia, and other library resources to your Pilot course page.Examples include:220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168. WSU Catalog Resources including ebooksOhioLINK Catalog Resources including ebooksEBSCO Database ArticlesElectronic Journal Center (EJC) ArticlesJSTOR ArticlesKanopy Streaming FilmsClinical Key ResourcesJournals@Ovid ArticlesEach example is illustrated with a sample link belowIf you have questions or need assistance, please contact your subject ct-lib
1. WSU CATALOG RESOURCE – exception: use the circled stable URL, do not add a proxy prefixUse this link in pilot:https://catalog.libraries.wright.edu/record b3908478 S5
2. OhioLINK CATALOG RESOURCE – exception: use the circled stable URL, do not add a proxy prefixUse this link in pilot:https://olc1.ohiolink.edu/record b30575358 S0
3. EBSCO DATABASE ARTICLE – use the EBSCO permalink, do not add a prefix, the permalink contains the EZproxy URLChoose Permalink tools optionNote: EBSCO Permalinks have already added the WSU libraries proxy URL preface. Do not add a prefix to the link.Use this link in l http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct true&db a9h&AN 49261906&site ehost-live
4. ELECTRONIC JOURNAL CENTER (EJC) ARTICLE – use the proxy prefix - add the circled stable URLUse this link in l 56
5. JSTOR ARTICLES – use the proxy prefix - add the circled stable URLUse this link in l http://www.jstor.org/stable/41412731
6. KANOPY STREAMING FILMS – exception: use the circled stable URL, do not add a proxy prefixUse this link in essment-learning-strategic-questioning
7. CLINICAL KEY RESOURCES – use the proxy prefix - add the Elsevier Clinical Key durable URLNote: links copied from the browser address bar do not provide access to the content needed by your students.Step 1: Select Resource Center from the Clinical Key footer at the bottom of the pageStep 2: Select Implementation from the left menuStep 3: Scroll to Durable URLS. Download the appropriate spreadsheet.Step 4: Find the resource title and copy the addressStep 5: Use the proxy prefix - add the Elsevier Clinical Key durable URLUse this link in ogin?url r/3-s2.0C20110055734This sample link is to the book Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease.
8. Journals@Ovid Articles – use the proxy prefix - add the circled Ovid Jumpstart URLView the article pdf then select Email Jumpstart.Choose Email JumpstartUse this link in ogin?url http://ovidsp.ovid.com/ovidweb.cgi?T JS&CSC Y&NEWS N&PAGE fulltext&D ovft&AN 00003017-200907210-00006&PDF y
1. WSU Catalog Resources including ebooks 2. OhioLINK Catalog Resources including ebooks 3. EBSCO Database Articles 4. Electronic Journal Center (EJC) Articles 5. JSTOR Articles 6. Kanopy Streaming Films 7. Clinical Key Resources 8. Journals@Ovid Articles
DOK-INDRV*-AXCOUPVRS**-AP01-EN-P Bosch Rexroth AG 5/49 IndraDrive Axis Linking Functions Introduction The different types of linking make varying demands on the encoder system. For torque linking and velocity linking, a single-turn encoder at the slave axis is sufficient. For position linking, however, an absolute
2 - the library building is a public library recognized by the state library agency as a public library; 3 - the library building serves an area of greater than 10 percent poverty based on U.S.Census . Falmouth Area Library 5,242.00 Fennville District Library 16,108.00 Ferndale Public Library 16,108.00 Fife Lake Public Library 7,054.00 Flat .
3 07/2021 Dublin Public Library – SW f Dudley-Tucker Library – See Raymond Gilsum Public library [via Keene] Dummer Public Library [via White Mountains Community College, Berlin] NE t,r Dunbar Free Library – See Grantham Dunbarton Public Library – SW f Durham Public Library – SW w, f East Andover (William Adams Batchelder Library [via
Mar 03, 2021 · Kent District Library Loutit District Library Monroe County Library System West Bloomfield Township Public Library MINNESOTA Hennepin County Library Saint Paul Public Library . Jersey City Free Public Library Newark Public Library Paterson Free Public Library
Dec 01, 2014 · responder relationship. The second device will become the responder. The device automatically exits linking mode after a link has been made with another Insteon device. Multi-Linking Mode Readies the module for linking to multiple Insteon devices. The device will remain in linking mode
for integrating digital library collections and services. KEYWORDS digital library integration, metainformation, service integration, automatic link generation, National Science Digital Library 1. INTRODUCTION The Digital Library Integration Infrastructure (DLII) provides lightweight digital library integration through automated linking.
The report, commissioned by the Scottish Library and Information Council (SLIC), is based on a critical review of UK and international evidence published since 2001 linking school libraries to . library services either through a dedicated school library, a joint school and community library or from a central authority library service. The .
work/products (Beading, Candles, Carving, Food Products, Soap, Weaving, etc.) ⃝I understand that if my work contains Indigenous visual representation that it is a reflection of the Indigenous culture of my native region. ⃝To the best of my knowledge, my work/products fall within Craft Council standards and expectations with respect to