ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE& CLOUD: HANDS-ONINNOVATION2nd level Specializing Master
TODAY’S CHALLENGESNEED A NEW GENERATIONOF TALENTED SPECIALISTSThe opportunities brought by AI andthe corporate trend to movebusiness models and core servicesto the cloud are shaping where, andhow, companies do business.This requires people with the highestand most sophisticated level oftraining and expertise.
THE ARTIFICIALINTELLIGENCE & CLOUD:HANDS-ON INNOVATIONMASTER’S DEGREEThis unique year-long programme,developed by Reply and TurinPolytechnic, offers an elite group oftalented post-graduates a Master’squalification in some of IT’s mostadvanced specialisations.This Master’s programme, the first of itskind, is scheduled to start in January2021, and will accept up to 40 students.Taught in English, successful students willdivide their time between TurinPolytechnic and Reply’s offices.
WHO IS THE MASTER’SPROGRAMME FOR?The 12-month programme is for students with a degree (awarded by 31December, 2020) in one of the following:Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Automation Engineering,Telecommunications Engineering or Electronic Engineering.Selected candidates will receive a job offer from Reply, valid from thebeginning of the Master’s. If students stay in their job for at least two years,Reply will cover the cost of taking part in the programme ( 18.000).In other words, we pay you to study so you get to earn while you learn.#EarnWhileYouLearn
DURATION1 YearFrom January December 2021Lectures, labs, realprojects, seminars,thesis.SPECIALISATIONS3 pathsStudents choose one fromthree paths:AI: DataAI: Machine LearningCloudLANGUAGEEnglishLevel B2 requiredCOSTNo costOn accepting apermanent employmentcontract, Reply pays theMaster’s fee ( 18,000).CAREERPermanent jobChosen students receive apermanent job offer with a ReplyGroup company.PLACESAVAILABLE40The first year islimited to 40students.LOCATIONTurinLessons take place on thePolitecnico di Torinocampus.Project work takes place inone or more Reply offices.
THE PROGRAM TIMELINEDuring term one, students learn key concepts and theories of AI and cloud.Topics include advanced databases, AI and ML models, and cloudarchitecture and infrastructure.During term two, students select one of the three specialisations: Cloud,Data or Machine Learning.During term three and part of term four, students work on real projectsalongside established professionals.In the final stages of the Master’s programme, students write a thesisdescribing the activities they carried out during the project phase.
SPECIALISATIONSThe Master’s illustrates how to applymodern digital technologies in practice– from effective data management toadopting AI and ML techniques – byusing the latest cloud-basedimplementation models.The Master’s offers three areas ofspecialization for students to choosefrom:1.AI: DATA2.AI: MACHINE LEARNING3.CLOUD
1. AI: DATAIn this specialisation, students study in depth, the technologies and methodologies that enablethe adoption of a data-driven approach.The Data Engineering point of view: The technological origins of big data: Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Spark, Cloudera, etc. Main data architectures: Lambda Architecture, Kappa Architecture, event-driven, CQRS, datamesh. Options for modelling relational data: Data Vault 2.0, snowflake and star schemas. Components for managing real-time contexts: Kafka, Spark Streaming, Akka Streams, Flink. Options for storing large volumes of data: NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc.) andindexers (Elasticsearch, Solr). Cloud-based data platforms. The impact of containerisation in the data context: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift.
1. AI: DATAData Science point of view: Descriptive analysis: studying normal data distribution through metrics such as the mean,variance, standard deviation and percentiles. Also applying statistical tools such as hypothesistests and p-values, to extract information about the distribution of the data. Classification algorithms (supervised), models: logistic regression, random forest, evaluationmetrics – accuracy, precision, recall. Clustering algorithms (unsupervised): k-means, hierarchical clustering. Recommendation algorithms: content-based, collaborative filtering. Text mining and natural language processing (NLP): unstructured text analysis, both incleaning (lemming, stemming, tokenisation) and model (sentiment analysis, text classification)phases. Data science tools: focus on Jupyter and Anaconda for Python code development, withJupyter Notebooks support. Data visualisation: Python packages for exploratory analysis like Seaborn, Matplotlib.
2. AI: MACHINE LEARNINGThis specialisation focuses on: using leading AI and ML techniques such as image and video intelligence, textanalytics, language understanding and predictive systems an in-depth study of the cognitive systems leading industry vendors offer and theirapplication in multiple contexts such as autonomous things, digital assistants,predictive maintenance, intelligent process automation and smart analytics.This specialisation has a strong, hands-on component, with students working on real-lifeprojects using platforms and frameworks from leading industry vendors.Implementing state-of-the-art algorithms and models, applying deep learning techniques,and looking in-depth at automated ML tools, go hand in hand with a results-drivenenterprise approach that uses evaluation metrics to define and measure theeffectiveness of the solutions.
3. CLOUDThis specialisation explores the main components that characterise IaaS and PaaSsolutions. Resiliency, scalability and agility are key concept in cloud technologies,with cloud considered the best enabler for an Infrastructure-as-a-Code approachwhere devops methodologies can be exploited to their full potential.The devops approach: Devops principles. Key processes (continuous integration, continuous delivery and deployment,rugged devops/devsecops, chatops, Kanban) and their relationship to IT ServiceManagement and Cloud. Open-source technologies for configuration management: Puppet, Chef, Ansible. Cloud-native devops techniques.
3. CLOUDMicroservice-based architectures. Using containerisation in hybrid cloudarchitectures: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift: Designing microservice architectures. Managing microservice architectures. Continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) in containerisedarchitectures. Cloud-native microservice architectures: serverless.Serverless development: Main PaaS services. An example of a Serverless project: back-end IoT architectures.
5 REASONS TOJOIN THEMASTER’SPROGRAMME184.108.40.206.5.A full-time job in ReplySpecialised knowledgeHands-on experienceMain vendor offeringReply methodology
BECOME ONE OF THEFUTURE INDUSTRY’SLEADING PLAYERSApplications are open from 21st September to 2nd November, 2020.To find out more and apply, visit master.reply.com
Microservice-based architectures. Using containerisation in hybrid cloud architectures: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift: Designing microservice architectures. Managing microservice architectures. Continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) in containerised architectures. Cloud-native microservice architectures: serverless.
PSI AP Physics 1 Name_ Multiple Choice 1. Two&sound&sources&S 1∧&S p;Hz&and250&Hz.&Whenwe& esult&is:& (A) great&&&&&(C)&The&same&&&&&
Argilla Almond&David Arrivederci&ragazzi Malle&L. Artemis&Fowl ColferD. Ascoltail&mio&cuore Pitzorno&B. ASSASSINATION Sgardoli&G. Auschwitzero&il&numero&220545 AveyD. di&mare Salgari&E. Avventurain&Egitto Pederiali&G. Avventure&di&storie AA.&VV. Baby&sitter&blues Murail&Marie]Aude Bambini&di&farina FineAnna
The program, which was designed to push sales of Goodyear Aquatred tires, was targeted at sales associates and managers at 900 company-owned stores and service centers, which were divided into two equal groups of nearly identical performance. For every 12 tires they sold, one group received cash rewards and the other received
College"Physics" Student"Solutions"Manual" Chapter"6" " 50" " 728 rev s 728 rpm 1 min 60 s 2 rad 1 rev 76.2 rad s 1 rev 2 rad , π ω π " 6.2 CENTRIPETAL ACCELERATION 18." Verify&that ntrifuge&is&about 0.50&km/s,∧&Earth&in&its& orbit is&about p;linear&speed&of&a .
This Artificial Intelligence Master's Program covers the crucial skills you need for a successful career in artificial intelligence (AI). As you undertake your Artificial Intelligence course, you'll master the concepts of the machine and deep learning—plus the programming languages needed to excel in an AI career with exclusive
This Artificial Intelligence Master's Program provides training for the most sought after skills required for a successful career in Artificial Intelligence. As you undertake your Artificial Intelligence Engineer training, you will master the concepts of Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing plus
6" syl 4" syl 12" swgl @ 45 & 5' o.c. 12" swchl 6" swl r1-1 ma-d1-6a 4" syl 4" syl 2' 2' r3-5r r4-7 r&d 14.7' 13' cw open w11-15 w16-9p ma-d1-7d 12' 2' w4-3 moonwalks abb r&d r&d r&d r&d r&d r&d ret ret r&d r&d r&d r&d r&d 12' 24' r&d ma-d1-7a ma-d1-7b ret r&d r&d r5-1 r3-2 r&d r&r(b.o.) r6-1r r3-2 m4-5 m1-1 (i-195) m1-1 (i-495) m6-2l om1-1 .