Historic Skokie Walking Tourcourtesy of The Skokie Heritage Museum
Stops on the Tour1 Lincoln Ave. and Oakton St.2 The Skokie Theater:7924 Lincoln Ave.3 St. Paul’s Lutheran Church:Niles Center Rd. and Galitz St.4 Schoening’s Blacksmith Shop:7880 Lincoln Ave.5 The Harrer House:5309 Oakton St.6 Skokie Public Library:5215 Oakton St.12 Historic Engine House and LogCabin: 8031 Floral Ave.13 Southwest corner of Floral Ave.and Cleveland St.14 Remke’s Shoe Store:5110-5114 Brown St.15 St. Peter Catholic Church: At thefork of Lincoln Ave. and NilesCenter Rd.16 St. Peter Catholic ChurchCemetery7 The Village Green17 Harrer’s Butcher Shop:8051 Lincoln Ave.8 Village Hall:5127 Oakton St.18 Schoeneberger Brothers GeneralStore: 8042 Lincoln Ave.9 St. Peter’s United Church of Christ:Oakton St. and Laramie Ave.19 Market Days (1880-1920):Lincoln Ave. at Warren St.10 Northwest corner of Floral Ave.and Oakton St.20 Big Fire of 1910:Lincoln Ave. north of Oakton St.11 The Kindt House:8024 Floral Ave.21 First National Bank of Skokie:8001 Lincoln Ave.
1615Keeney St.14ElmwoodHoffman St.LorelParkSt.N il es Ce.Ave13nter St.olnLincCleveland St.17Brown St.910191220211Oakton St.87Ave.VillageGreenLouise Ave.BabbAve.Lin2coln6ParkAve.5Warren St.Niles Ave.11Floral Ave.Laramie Ave.Lockwood Ave.Loral Ave.nlcoes4LinCenter3St.Galitz St.e.AvNilLong Ave.18Historic Skokie Walking Tourcourtesy of The Skokie Heritage MuseumN
1Lincoln Ave. and Oakton St. WhenSkokie (originally named Niles Centre)was incorporated in 1888, it was about onesquare mile in area and lay in the middle of NilesTownship. Standing at the corner of Lincoln Ave.,originally called Main St., and Oakton St., originallyHarms Rd., one can see three of Niles Centre’soriginal boundaries: Skokie Blvd. to the east, LongAve. to the west, and Mulford Ave. to the south.Today’s Main St. was the northern boundary exceptfor a small area to the northwest that included twocemeteries and farms.Looking north on Lincoln Ave. from Oakton St.Early Skokie looked quite different from how itdoes now. Prior to 1834, the Potawatomi NativeAmerican group lived in the area. The area washeavily wooded, full of game and swamps. Therewere a few Native American trails through thearea, most notably Lincoln Ave. and Niles CenterRd., formerly Ridge Rd., which followed the highground next to the swampy lowlands and led toWilmette. Lumbering became an important tradebecause of the demand for housing and fuel spurredon by pioneer settlers moving into the area. Oneof the earliest roads connected Lincoln Ave. toMiller’s Mill, a sawmill located at the ChicagoRiver just south of present day Dempster St. inMorton Grove.The first home built in 1839 belonged to Mr. O’Brienand was located near 4920 Oakton St. However,he did not stay long. Then German immigrantsstarted to settle in the Niles Centre area. One suchimmigrant was Henry Harms, who came to thearea in 1854 and was considered to be the village’sfounding father. His first house was located southof the intersection of Lincoln Ave. and Oakton St.His second home and general store, built in 1860,were at the southwest corner of Oakton St. andLincoln Ave. (His third and final house was locatedat 5319 Oakton St.) Within the store were thefirst Post Office, a saloon and a dance hall. Harmsowned most of the land to the southwest of LincolnAve. and Oakton St. He opened a plank toll roadto Chicago along what is now Lincoln Ave. andsupervised the drainage of the surrounding land tomake farming possible.At the southeast corner of Lincoln Ave. and OaktonSt., Harms built the first store in Niles Center in1858, as well as the Niles Centre Hotel, whichwas operated by future village trustee Fritz Rose.A picnic grove filled with trees existed behind thehotel. The hotel burned down in 1911.On the northwest corner, another general storeand saloon were built by Peter Bergmann and laterbought by Peter Blameuser in 1867. The large threestory building was a landmark until it was movedwest in 1926 and razed in 1971.Niles Center Hotel, early 1900s
3St. Paul’s Lutheran Church: Niles CenterRd. and Galitz St. South of the SkokieNiles Center Theater, early 1900s2The Theater: 7924 Lincoln Ave. Southon Lincoln Ave. is the Niles CentreTheater, built in 1915 with the arrivalof electricity. Samuel Meyer, son of pioneerNicholas Meyer, built the theater. In 1942, thetheater was remodeled. The front steps andbalcony were removed, the theater was enlargedand a new façade was added to the front of thebuilding.Theater, one will find St. Paul’s LutheranChurch. A group of dissident congregantsfrom St. Peter’s Evangelical Lutheran Churchfounded St. Paul’s in 1880. On half an acre ofland donated by Henry Rohr, the first church, awooden structure was built in 1881.The present brick church replaced the woodenchurch in 1910. Red bricks were used to add adecorative contrast. Inside, one can see vividstained glass windows with German inscriptionsbearing the names of some of Niles Centre’spioneer families. (Services were conducted inGerman at this church until the 1950s). Thereis also an oak altar framing a life-sized figureof Christ and a pipe organ with 1,569 pipesdedicated in 1975. The church school opened in1881 but closed during the depression and didnot re-open until 1954, when the present schoolwas built. The congregation also maintains acemetery on the east side of Harms Rd., northof Lincoln Ave.4Schoening’s Blacksmith Shop, 7880Lincoln Ave. Common businesses inSt. Paul’s Lutheran Church, c.1900early Niles Centre included tavernsand blacksmith shops. This building was FredSchoening’s second blacksmith shop, the firstwas at 7902 Lincoln Ave., at the corner of LincolnAve. and Galitz St. Schoening worked on manyresidents’ wagons and buggies including thatof Dr. A. Louise Klehm. Although the façadeis quite different, the building still stands anda remnant of the building’s original purpose isstill visible today - a horse shoe is imbedded inthe sidewalk.
5The Harrer House: 5309 Oakton St. Builtof brick in 1908 by Adam Harrer, thefirst mayor of Niles Centre, as well asthe first Fire Chief, this house contained twofireplaces, two parlors, four bedrooms and fourbathrooms. The garden apartment below wasonce used as a shop, as well. Over the years, thehome has been refurbished several times. It iscurrently restored to an appearance similar tothat of its original construction.The home of Adam Harrer6Skokie Public Library: 5215 Oakton St.The library began on February 8, 1930as a project of the Cosmos Club, laterthe Civic Women’s Club of Skokie. Staffed withvolunteers, the library was located in a rentedspace at 5102 Oakton St. Because of a lack offunds, the library closed in 1932. After receivinga book donation in 1933, the library reopenedin the Village Hall. It remained in the VillageHall until 1942, when it became a tax-supportedinstitution and moved into a shared space withthe Post Office at 4913 Oakton St. After the PostOffice moved in 1952, the library took over theentire space.In 1960, the library moved to its current location.Designed by James Hammond and WalterNetsch, of Skidmore, Owings and Merrill, thebuilding is an example of modern architecture,with its simple lines and forms. The interior alsoreflected this modernity through its furnishings- famed modern architect Mies Van der Roheprovided its chairs. Also, the library was builtaround a courtyard and reflecting pool, at thecenter of which is the metal sculpture, Swans,created by Elliot Balter in 1978.There have been additions to the library inrecent years. The second floor addition wasconstructed in July 1972 and was also designedby James Hammond. The third floor wasadded in 2003. Besides enlarging the library, itsinteriors were also redesigned. The second flooris 292 feet long - 8 feet shy of a football field.Skokie Public Library, c. 1960
7The Village Green Just east of the SkokiePublic Library is the Village Hall.Traveling toward the Village Hall, onewill cross the Village Green, an open spaceacquired through an agreement with the federalgovernment in 1964. Within this green is asculpture by modern artist John David Mooney,commissioned by the village and installedin 1978. About ten years later, the HolocaustMemorial was also placed within this area, andthe peace pole was added in 2001.8Village Hall: 5127 Oakton St. TheVillage Hall was built in 1927 duringa land boom. It was designed to reflectIndependence Hall in Philadelphia. Elementsof the façade include color tile accents, agold cupola, four massive wooden columns,plasters, and window arches. The buildingwas remodeled in the 1950s and the southernsection and garden entry were added in the1980s.Until a separate police station opened in 1957,the village police department and jail werelocated in the hall; the east side windows werebarred suggesting these were the jail cells.Mooney Sculpture, c. 1978The Village Hall was built by descendantsof some of Niles Centre’s founding families,including: F.A. Gabel, who made the sheet metal;A. Kutz, who did the plumbing and heating; andthe Niles Center Coal and Building MaterialsCompany, owned by William Springer andClara Blameuser, which provided gravel andcement.Names of other important figures andinformation about the Village Hall can be seenon bronze tablets near the front doors.Village Hall, 1985
9St. Peter’s United Church of Christ:Oakton St. and Laramie Ave. The churchstands on land donated in the mid-19thcentury by Peter Blameuser. Mr. Blameuser, aRoman Catholic, stipulated that the church benamed for his patron saint, St. Peter. The deedalso stated that no part of the land could be usedfor a cemetery, so the congregation’s cemetery islocated on the west side of Harms Rd., northof Lincoln Ave. Many of Niles Centre’s earlysettlers are buried there.The original brick building, constructed on thissite in 1868, was a 32 feet by 50 feet structurewith a small bell tower. The minister’s quartersand Sunday school were on the ground floor,the sanctuary was on the upper level, and therewas no basement. A larger bell tower and bell,which were added in 1887, werestruck by lightening in 1901. Thisdamaged the original church to thepoint that it neededto be rebuilt, whichoccurred in 1903.It was rebuilt witha design similar tothe original, andcertain items werere-used, such asbricks, doorknobsand other hardware. This churchwas home to manySt. Peter’s United Church of Christ, c. 1900sSt. Peter’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, late 1860sGerman settlers, which is why all church services were in German until 1908. St. Peter’s belltower served the community as the town firealarm for many years. The church still has the1877 bell, which was cast in St. Louis, MO.The church also contains many stained glasswindows, which were installed in 1920. Severalof the windows were created in Munich,Germany. However, the large east window isbelieved to be of Tiffany glass. It is dedicated tothe memory of Nicholas and Elizabeth Meyer,who first settled in Niles Centre in the 1840s.The church previously called St. Peter’sEvangelical Lutheran Church changed itsname to St. Peter’s United Church of Christ toreflect the merging of denominations in 1958.
10Northwest corner of FloralAve. and Oakton St. FloralAve., originally Back St., wasone of the first residential streets. Many largeolder homes can be seen on Floral Ave. Onehome no longer present was at the northwestcorner of Floral Ave. and Oakton St. The homebelonged to Edwin T. Klehm, and was the firsthome to have indoor plumbing (powered by awindmill) and the first to have electricity.Home of Charles Kindt11The Kindt House: 8024 FloralAve. This house across from theSkokie Heritage Museum wasbuilt in 1877. It belonged to Charles Kindt,one of early Niles Centre’s mailmen. Its originalshingles and ironwork have been covered andremoved, and a larger porch has been put in.However, some older elements are still visiblesuch as the stone base of the house.Home of Edwin T. KlehmLooking north up Floral Ave.from Oakton St., c. 1900s
The Skokie Fire Department used the HistoricEngine House until 1969, and in the 1970s,the Health Department used it, until anaddition to the Village Hall opened. When theHealth Department relocated to Village Hall,it became the home of the Skokie HistoricalSociety. Then, in 1991, the Skokie Park Districtrenovated the Engine House to its 1910sappearance and opened the Skokie HeritageMuseum in 1992.12Engine House, c. 1915Historic Engine House andLog Cabin: 8031 Floral Ave.The Engine House was builtin 1887 and manned by the Niles CentreVolunteer Fire Co., which was founded in 1881.The keystone commemorating the erection ofthe building can still be seen on the front of it.The first officers were George C. Klehm, HenryKolf, Fred Stielow, and Adam Harrer.The first floor was used to store the firefightingequipment and served as a jail, with two cells,while the upstairs served as a meeting place.Village meetings were held there until theVillage Hall was built in 1927. Niles Centre’svote to become a village even happened there.Boxing matches were held upstairs, as weredances. The band would sit up in the balcony.For a short time the upstairs also served asa school, with pioneer George C. Klehm’sdaughter, Alma Klehm as teacher. She would bea prominent figure in the teaching communityfor many years to come.Many of the historic elements of the EngineHouse were restored during the 1991renovation, including: the bell tower, the frontdoors, the brickwork and the woodwork.The cabin firststood at 5406Lincoln Ave. Ithad been coveredin siding and usedas a chicken coupand shed. Afterit was realizedThe Meyer Family Log Cabinwhat was underneath, the cabin was deededto the Village of Skokie in 1974 and moved toits current location in 1982. The logs, comingfrom five different types of trees, includingOak and Walnut, along the Des Plaines Riverand weighing as much as 1000 pounds, werecarefully placed back together like a jigsawpuzzle. The reconstruction was done with toolsand materials that would have been used whenoriginally constructed including square nailsand daubing, which is a mixture of clay, straw,lake sand, water and horsehair used to fill ingaps between the logs. Outside the cabin, onecan also see various plants and prairie grassesthat were present in the 1840s.
Stielow and Lies Greenhouses, early 1900s13Southwest corner of FloralAve and Cleveland St. The endof this block was home to twogreenhouses. Greenhouses were an importantpart of life in early Niles Centre. The areabecame known for its vegetable and flowerproduction, holding its own Market Days, aswell as supplying items to Chicago. Over timethe greenhouses were eliminated because of thepollution caused by smoke from their chimneysand due to suburban development.At this location, one greenhouse belonged tothe Stielow family, and the other to Al Lies.In 1925, Lies replaced his greenhouse at 8146Floral Ave. with the Niles Center RecreationRooms. The building contained a 10-lanebowling alley, pool tables and a bar. North ofthe building was a miniature golf course alsooperated by Lies. The building was razed in2008. The Niles Center Home Laundry, justsouth of the Recreation Rooms and also builtin 1925, was razed in 2011. The Stielow family’sbrick home at nearby 8114 Floral Ave. is stillpresent.14Remke’s Shoe Store: 51105114 Brown St. Backtrackingto the intersection of Brown St.and Floral Ave., and going east on Brown St.,one will come across, what use to be Remke’sShoe Store. The building was originally locatedat the corner of Lincoln Ave. and Brown St.,but then moved to its present location in the1920s. The large store, made of a wood frame,was probably erected before 1900. Its age can benoted by observing its chimneys and woodenstructure.Girls eating ice cream in frontof the Niles Center RecreationRooms and Niles Center HomeLaundry, c. 1920s
15St. Peter Catholic Church: Atthe fork of Lincoln Ave. andNiles Center Rd. St. PeterCatholic Parish was established in 1868. Thefirst church for the parish was a frame structurebuilt in 1869 by Reverend Joseph Beinkeand 65 families from the Niles Centre area.Building was lead by parishioner, P. Kirscht,and the total building cost was 3,536. Theland for the church was donated by Peter andMagdalena (Heinz) Blameuser. In recognitionof this gift, the church was named after St.Peter. It was located just north of the church’spresent location, and faced Lincoln Ave. Awood frame school was built in 1873 at the forkof Lincoln Ave. and Niles Center Rd. Whenthe present church was built, the school was rebuilt further north.St. Peter Catholic Church, late 1890sSt. Peter School, late 1890sThe Chicago Architect Henry Schlacks built thepresent church, which stands at the apex of theangle formed by Lincoln Ave. and Niles CenterRd., in 1894 at a cost of 33,000. The churchbuilt in Gothic Revival Style incorporatespointed arches and tall columns in both itsinterior and exterior. Eight gigantic trees serveas supports for the high vaulted roof, howeverfrom the inside they appear as pillars on eachside of the church. Brick from Milwaukee wasused to build the structure.Looking inside the church, past the nave, onewill find the sanctuary where the main altar islocated. The altar and background shrines aremade of butternut wood, while the statutes aremade of pearwood. Stained glass windows,made in Germany, portray Peter receivingthe Keys to the Kingdom and the FourEvangelists. Early parishioners donated thewindows on each side of the nave. The churchbell tower contains three bronze bells. Two ofwhich were purchased by Reverend ArthurSauer, during whose long tenure the originalGothic style of the church was renovated andrestored. Looking outside, one can also seethe cornerstone commemorating the church’soriginal completion--- A.D. May 20, 1894.
16St. Peter Catholic ChurchCemetery Just east of St.Peter Catholic Church, onewill find St. Peter Catholic Church cemetery.Chartered the same year as the church, 1869,the cemetery is filled with many of NilesCentre’s early settlers. The cemetery land wasdonated by Peter Blameuser and his brotherEberhard. Some of the graves of Niles Centrepioneers that can be seen from the street are:Paroubek, Blameuser, Muno, and Gabel. Manytombstone inscriptions are written in Germansince many of the early settlers immigratedfrom Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands,and other middle European countries.At the center of the cemetery is the priests’plot where former pastors are buried, while inthe northeast corner of the cemetery lies the“Profane Corner,” an area set aside for theburial of suicides.Interior of Schoeneberger Brothers GeneralStore, c. 191017Harrer’s Butcher Shop: 8051Lincoln Ave. Going south onLincoln Ave., one will comeacross this building. In 1874, Michael Harrer,uncle of Niles Centre’s first mayor, AdamHarrer, started his butcher shop here. He cameto the area from Kaltenbrunn, Bavaria in 1845.He first tried farming, mining out west, and thenbegan the butcher shop. The building, for yearsowned by the Haben family, who run the localfuneral home, contained living spaces upstairsand the store below. In the 1980s, the buildingwas renovated and turned into a single-familyhome by descendents of the Haben family. Itwas also recognized on the National Registryof Historic Places in the 1980s, becoming oneof only two buildings in Skokie to boast thishonor. The age of this building can be seen inthe keystone at the top of the building, which isengraved with the date 1874.18Schoeneberger BrothersGeneral Store: 8042Lincoln Ave. On thewest side of Lincoln Ave., this stone andbrick building was built around 1910and replaced the Schoenebergers’ earlierstore, which was made of wood. The8044 Lincoln Ave. section of the buildingwas added on later. Paroubek’s bakery,founded in 1915, moved to 8044 LincolnAve., renaming itself as Paroubek’sCommunity Bakery. It has since beenhome to two other bakeries – Vitello’sBakery and currently Sweety Pie’s Bakery.
19Market Days (1880-1920):Lincoln Ave. at Warren Ave.Beginning in 1880, Niles Centreheld an open market twice a month. Started byPeter Blameuser, Sr. and Peter Honvlez, the marketstretched from the fork at St. Peter Catholic Churchto Oakton St. and overflowed onto Warren Ave.,then called Market St. Livestock and other itemswere bought and traded. Farmers and merchantsfrom Chicago and as far as Kane and McHenryCounties came to town. Filled with farmers,merchants, various entertainers and performers,horse races and packed saloons, Niles Centre was alively place during market days.Market Day in Niles Center, looking north on Lincoln Ave.from Oakton St.20Big Fire of 1910: Lincoln Ave.north of Oakton St. On a dry,windy day in early Septemberduring one of the Village’s market days, fire brokeout and destroyed much of the Village’s businessdistrict. Believed to have started in a barn used tomake wine behind Jacob Melzer’s saloon at 8020Lincoln Ave., the fire spread as far as 8014 LincolnAve.Blameuser residence and pond, c. 1900.Because of the weather, the fire was difficult tofight with just the Village’s volunteer fire companyso Evanston, Morton Grove and even Chicagoassisted the Village. Water from Blameuser’s pondat the northeast corner of Niles Ave. and Oakton St.helped put out the fire. This pond also served as anice rink in winter.The destruction of property was not the only illeffect of the fire. In order to save their possessionsmany property owners placed their items outsideon the street. Since, the fire occurred on market dayand hundreds of strangers were in town, lootingbegan. An emergency police force was deputized,which made 8 arrests. However, the fire did have itsbenefits for the need of a centralized water supplywas recognized and the wooden structures destroyedSiegel’s Cigar Store, c. 1900s.by the fire were replaced by fire resistant brickbuildings. One business whose original woodenstructure was replaced with a brick building wasSiegel’s Cigar Store and Barber Shop. This structureis located south of the current parking lot on thewest side of Lincoln Ave.
21First National Bank ofSkokie: 8001 Lincoln Ave.On the northeast corner ofOakton St. and Lincoln Ave. was the FirstNational Bank of Skokie, now Chase Bank.The current concrete and Algonquin stonestructure, built in 1973, replaced the old bankbuilding. The current building was created byGraham-Anderson-Probst-White and cost4.5 million dollars. Like the Skokie PublicLibrary, the interior and exterior reflect modernarchitecture.The original bank building, built in 1912,was similar to the Village Hall with its Neoclassical character. Home of the Niles CenterState Bank, it was built of red brick, supportedwith two large white columns, and its windowswere decorated with ornamental ironwork.William Galitz, Peter Hoffman, Charles Castle,A. B. Williams, George C. Klehm and John W.Brown founded the Niles Center State Bankin 1907. It was first located in rented space inthe Blameuser Building at 8000 Lincoln Ave.For several years, Galitz was the only employee.However, he would later become president.In 1946, the bank was chartered as the FirstNational Bank of Skokie. Willard C. Galitz, theson of William, served the bank as presidentand board member for many years thereafter.Niles Center State Bank, c. 1912
www.SkokieParks.orgCopyright 2016 by Skokie Park DistrictAll rights reserved. This guide or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any mannerwithout the express written permission of the Skokie Park District.
in 1978. About ten years later, the Holocaust Memorial was also placed within this area, and the peace pole was added in 2001. 8 Village Hall: 5127 Oakton St. The Village Hall was built in 1927 during a land boom. It was designed to reflect Independence Hall in Philadelphia. Elements of the façade include color tile accents, a
jeton vitija 9636 lawler ave, skokie, il 60077 9636 lawler ave, skokie, il 60077 10-09-422-043-0000 2018 0.00 niles skokie 13 17 yes zane salim 4700 old orchard rd, skokie, il 60076 4700 old orchard rd307, skokie, il 60076
berton rubin 9654 karlov ave, skokie, il 60076 9654 n karlov, skokie, il 60076 10-10-425-049-0000 2018 0.00 niles skokie 13 17 yes john j hillebrand 9534 harding ave, evanston, il 60203 9534 harding, evanston, il 602
Macy’s basement just a few floors below the restaurant. We will include two hours of free time to shop as you like. Lunch, a Skokie staff chaperone, and Ventra card transportation included. 470652-01 M 1/9 10A-5P 50/ 63 Tony ‘n Tina’s Wedding
will be honored within 10 days of Tour departure date. Alpventures World War II Tours P.O. Box 2079 - Clackamas, OR 97015 Toll-Free 1 (888) 991-6718 www.worldwar2tours.com Battleground Italy Tour Printable Tour Itinerary Tour Dates: October 4 – 16, 2020 Tour Length: 12 Days / 11 Nights
Applying the historic context to evaluations of historic properties Every evaluation "must place a property in its historic context to support that property's significance. Historic context means the information about the period, the place, and the events that created, influenced, or formed the backdrop to the historic resources.
ATP WORLD TOUR PROFILE* By Surface: 35 Hard 21 Clay 6 Grass By Environment: 47 Outdoor 15 Indoor Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 13 ATP World Tour 500 9 ATP World Tour Masters 1000 39 ATP World Tour 250 10 United States 5 France 4 Germany 3 China 3 Great Britain 3 Spain 3 Switzerland 2 Aus
Resource Guide (hereafter the Guide) is to encourage the development of mall . walking programs by providing readers with information about the health beneits of walking, explaining why mall walking programs can help people walk more, and providing practical strategies for starting and maintaining walking
Miss Ritallailey of the Internal Revenue Service, will be the guest speaker at the first 1993 meeting of the Skokie Chapter of theA.A.R.P. in thePetty Auditor-mm ofthe Skokie Public Library, 5215 W. Oakton, on Tuesday, March 2at i p.m. lier subject will be "New Tax Laws Affecting Senior Adal
cobden sch unit dist 17 richland gsd 88a cons sd 158 schuyler-industry cusd 5 cusd 300 sd u-46 danville ccsd 118 skokie sd 68 dekalb cusd 428 skokie sd 73-5 dunlap c u school dist 323 sterling cusd 5 east st. louis sd 189 streator esd freeport sd 145 sycamore cusd 427
Painted Stairways Self-Guided Walking Tour of Silver Lake Overview - The 2017 Painted Stairways Tour of Silver Lake is 6.7 miles long and climbs just over 1,000 feet. It traverses 11 painted stairways as well as 1 unpainted stairway in a loop that is west of the Silver Lake Reservoir.
100 Historic, Contributing 311 W Holly St 1914 Meacham's Jewelry Co. 101 Historic, Contributing 111-13 E Magnolia St 1919 Bellingham Auto Laundry & Garage 102 Historic, Non-Contributing 114-22 E Magnolia St 1933 Howard's Stop & Shop 103 Historic, Contributing 115 E Magnolia St 1915 White House Market
iv Notes for Ward Tables: Map Number indicates the corresponding number identified on the actual Historic Building Map. If a building is not designated as historic, no number is provided in the column. Date Added is the date that the Mayor and Alderman designated the building as historic. Date Built is the known date of construction.Additional dates may indicate the period of
HNT Private Custom-Made Tour Itinerary: Winter Wonderland Sample Tour SAMPLE / 4 pax Recommended Dates: 7 Day Tour, Mid-December - Late March P a g e 3 8 Hokkaido Nature Tours 2 -6 7 83 Ishiyama, Minami ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan Travel License No.: 3-718 ( 81)11-592-3959 Guest Information Name & No. of Guests Activity Preferences Pace of Tour
Jun 06, 2019 · Page 1 of 13 OFFICIAL RULES DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ WORLD TOUR 2019/2020 Effective Date: June 6, 2019 1. INTRODUCTION The Dragon Ball FighterZ World Tour 2019/2020 series of tournament events (each a “Tour Event” and collectively, the “Tour”) is brought to you by BANDAI
TOURISM MODULE 6A Itinerary Planning and Tour Packaging 26 Travel and Tour Operation Bussiness Notes z prepare Tour Brochure Designing; and z prepare about Tour Voucher, Docketing and Programming of tours. 22.1 MEANING AND TYPES OF ITINERARY 22.1.1 Meaning of Itinerary An itinerary is a plan of a journey showing the route and the places that the
natural wonders. In addition, enjoy a guided city tour through Toronto to explore a majestic castle, a vibrant farmers market, and spectacular views in all directions high from the CN Tower. Post-Tour Itinerary (subject to change) Day 7: Arrive in Toronto, Ontario, Canada Guided city tour:
Tour Operators – If a tour operator features Idaho product in their brochure, they will often arrange a FAM tour to the state for their reservation agents. This gives the agents the opportunity to experience . itinerar
Day-by-Day Itinerary Tour: Operation Barbarossa Tour Tour Dates: Sept. 20 – Oct. 3, 2020 Tour Length: 13 Days / 12 Nights Arrival Airport: Pulkovo (LED) Depart Airport: Moscow (DME / SVO) Countries: Russian Federation Rates: USD 5390 ppdo / 6490 ppso
the tabernacle: furniture page 25 10. the tabernacle: old and new page 27 starting the tour: 11. the tabernacle: guided tour page 34 12. tour guide: the high priest page 35 13. tour map: 7qualities and 7 pieces of furniture pag
2.1 Anatomi Telinga 2.1.1 Telinga Luar Telinga luar terdiri dari daun telinga dan kanalis auditorius eksternus. Daun telinga tersusun dari kulit dan tulang rawan elastin. Kanalis auditorius externus berbentuk huruf s, dengan tulang rawan pada sepertiga bagian luar dan tulang pada dua pertiga bagian dalam. Pada sepertiga bagian luar kanalis auditorius terdapat folikel rambut, kelenjar sebasea .