Borough HeritageRegister of buildings oflocal value in ChelmsfordStatus:Planning GuidanceUnparished Area of ChelmsfordBoroughDesign and conservation01245 OUGHCOUNCILJanuary 2009
Register of buildings of local interestUnparished urban area of ChelmsfordArbour Lane – see Old CourtBaddow Road, 1* – see Moulsham Street Baddow Road 11-19*Terrace of shops, early C19. Central projecting gable, steep plaintile roof with cat slide dormers. Brickwork now painted, withdentil cornice and eaves detailing. Shop fronts to ground floor.Timber sash windows to upper floors. Three substantial yellowbrick chimney stacks.Various rear additions.SignificanceA good example of an en early nineteenth century terrace ofshops. Architectural and townscape significance. Baddow Road (Junction with Moulsham Street), Friar/Centurion Statue*Statue, by Jim Davis, 1999. Stone carving of a Roman centurionon the eastern side and a fourteenth century friar on thewestern side. Unveiled by mayor of Chelmsford, Mike Mackrory.Erected as part of the Baddow Road enhancement scheme.SignificanceA prominent statue with reference to the Roman town andFriary. Historic and artistic interest. Beeches Road, Nos. 6-64 (even) and 13-29 (odd)Beeches Close 2-6 (even) and 1-5 (odd)Ash Tree Crescent 26-28 (even) and 25-31 (odd)Ash Tree Close 2-10 (even) and 1-7 (odd)Chelmsford’s population doubled between the world wars. AfterWWII, although war time damage in the town was limited, therewas significant demand for housing. High demand combined witha shortage of materials and skilled labour led to the erection ofmany prefabricated homes throughout the country and in Essex.Thirteen different types of prefabricated house were erectedunder the 1944 Temporary Housing Programme. All typessought to maximise standardisation, minimise use of timber and* Denotes buildings in Conservation AreaPage 1
Register of buildings of local interestUnparished urban area of Chelmsfordbricks, make best use of available materials, be easy toconstruct and transport, making minimal use of skilled labour.The standard format was a two bedroom semi detached house,with back to back bathrooms and kitchens to use astandardised plumbing system. A ‘claco’ fireplace was fitted inthe living room with a fan to duct heat to other part of thebungalow (said to be very ineffective). Early examples weredesigned to last at least 15 years, or 10 years for US importedversions (which weren’t suited to UK climate).After the Temporary Housing Programme the many factoriesset up to produce aluminium bungalows started producingpermanent prefabricated housing.The semi-detached version found at Beeches Road, BeechesClose, Ash Tree Crescent and Ash Tree Close is the BL8constructed by Hawker Siddeley Group of Gloucester. Thesewere fabricated in four sections and assembled on a concreteplinth. The outside skin and roof were made of aircraft‘Duralamin’ (aluminium alloy). The traditional brick chimneystacks were constructed on the ground and hoisted intoposition by crane. They were fitted with galvanised steelwindows, some of which remain today. A leaflet called‘Hints on the care of Hawksely Bungalows’ was given to eachresident originally, some copies of which have been retained byowners.The BL8 was an improved design over previous temporaryhouses and benefited from the use of brick for chimney stacks,timber floor boards and concrete bases, all of which were inmore limited supply during early development of temporaryhousing.The estate was laid out between 1949-50, with each house setin a garden and with an associated aluminium outbuilding. Thelayout and spacing of the houses gives a green setting. Theboundary treatments were minimal at the time of constructionto minimise the use of materials. Some original cast iron streetlamps remain.SignificanceAn example of a post war planned estate of uniform design,using early prefabricated permanent housing. The layout andform of the house and much of the detailing remains unaltered.A rare example of social, historic and townscape significance.* Denotes buildings in Conservation AreaPage 2
Register of buildings of local interestUnparished urban area of ChelmsfordBellmead, War MemorialMemorial to those from Chelmsford who died in the Boer War(South Africa,1899-1902). Early C20. Polished granite obelisk ona plinth with incised inscription and stepped base. Relocatedfollowing the construction of High Chelmer shopping centre(1969-72).SignificanceHistorical and cultural significance. An impressive andprominent memorial in a public park setting. Broomfield Road, Corner of Kings RoadSix WWII anti tank pimples which formed the roadside elementof a barrier across Broomfield Road, cast concrete cones, about750 mm high and 900 mm diameter at their base.SignificanceDuring WWII Chelmsford was ringed with defences, these antitank pimples are extremely rare survivals and are ofconsiderable historic and social interest. Broomfield Road, 2* – see Duke Street Broomfield Road, 8-16*Terrace of shops, date stone 1842, built in anticipation of therailway arriving. Three storeys, hipped slate roof. Yellow brick,with gauged arches to window openings and stone cills, number16 now painted and with splayed corner and blind windows toupper floor fronting Railway Street. Substantial chimney stackson the line of ridge/party walls. Sash windows.SignificanceGood example of mid C19 terrace development associated withthe arrival of the railway in Chelmsford. Townscape,architectural and group value with number 18-28 BroomfieldRoad and 56 Duke Street.* Denotes buildings in Conservation AreaPage 3
Register of buildings of local interestUnparished urban area of ChelmsfordBroomfield Road 18-28*Terrace of shops with Ship Pub to southern end, early 1840s,built in anticipation of the railway arriving. Brickwork, nowpainted. Gauged arches and stone cills. Hipped slate roof.Substantial yellow brick chimney stacks on line of party walls.Sash windows.SignificanceGood example of mid C19 terrace development associatedwith the arrival of the railway in Chelmsford. Townscape,architectural and group value with number 8-16 BroomfieldRoad and 56 Duke Street. Broomfield Road, 78Late C19 yellow brick villa. Five window range to front, withground floor bays with decorative ironwork, either side ofcentral doorway with stone surround and pediment. Hippedslate roof, surmounted by lantern and decorative ironwork.SignificanceA good example of a late C19 villa, a prominent townscapefeature. Group value with 80-82 Broomfield Road. Broomfield Road, 80-82Houses, now offices, early-mid C19. Formerly known asNightingale House. White brick front elevation, yellow stockbrick side elevation, now rendered on the south side. Six paneldoors with semi circular fan light above. Round arch windowsto the ground floor. Cambered arch windows to upper floors.Sash windows. Gabled roof.SignificanceEarly-Mid C19 townhouses of architectural and townscapevalue. Group value with 78 Broomfield Road.* Denotes buildings in Conservation AreaPage 4
Register of buildings of local interestUnparished urban area of ChelmsfordBroomfield Road, King Edward VI Grammer SchoolSchool designed by H.A. Cheers, 1891-2, won through anarchitectural competition in 1889. Red brick with stonedressings in a Neo Tudor style. Two storeys with attics anddormers, with assembly hall (now library), stained glass byHeaton, Butler & Bayne, c.1904. To the right side headmastershouse.SignificanceA good example of late C19 school buildings, relativelyunaltered externally. Associated with the civic expansion ofChelmsford. Townscape and architectural value. A locallandmark. Broomfield Road, County High School for GirlsSchool designed by Chancellor & Sons, 1906-7. Brick withstone dressings, two storey elongated H-plan, with gables ateither end, central porch with door case and open pediment.Extensions to the north and south by H.W. Mann, 1914-16.SignificanceA good example of early C20 school buildings, relativelyunaltered externally. Associated with an important localarchitect and the civic expansion of Chelmsford. Townscapeand architectural value. A local landmark. Broomfield Road, 141, Compasses Public HousePublic House, early C20. 2 storeys. Hipped plain tiled roof.Central 2 storey wing, rendered with a half timbered gable. Twofront dormers with flat roofs clad in copper. Red brickgenerally, with plain tiles detailing. Small paned metal framedwindows.SignificanceA good example of a purpose built early C20 arts and craftsstyle public house. Architectural interest.* Denotes buildings in Conservation AreaPage 5
Register of buildings of local interestUnparished urban area of ChelmsfordBroomfield Road 140-146 (even)4 detached villas of uniform type. Now used as residential,offices and medical centre, c.1900. Part 2, part 3 storeys. Yellowstock brick with red brick and stone dressings. North side 3storey crosswing, with half timbered gable and 2 storey cantedbay window. Central porch with parapet. Northern side withoriginal lean-tos with matching materials and detailing. Mainroof gabled and clad in plain tiles (no. 142 with replacement pantiles), with substantial chimney stacks to each side, that of thesouth with curved shoulders. Sash windows and high qualitybrick and stone detailing.SignificanceA group of good quality villas of c.1900 with fine detailing andrelatively unaltered. Townscape and architectural interest. Broomfield Road, Frederick J French Memorial Homes1-7Almshouses, mid C20. Provided by Frederick J French a localland owner and founder of the building company in the town,formerly resident of Coval Hall. 7 bungalows of pale brownbrick, with hipped plain tile roofs. Arranged around a courtyardin a U-plan form orientated south. Crittal metal windows.SignificanceOne of a number of groups of almshouses in the boroughprovided from the late C19 to the mid C20, of social, historicand townscape interest. Church Street, Chelmer Court*Former national school building, single storey classroom, 1872,in red brick with black diapers and two storey Queen Annestyle addition, 1885, with an oriel, half timbered gables andpanels of high quality moulded brickwork. Gabled slate roofs.Designed by Chancellor. Original plans held in the Essex RecordOffice reference D/F 8/562 (1872) and D/F 8/361 (1885).SignificanceA good example of a late C19 school building, with high qualitydetailing. Associated with an important local architect. Historic,townscape and architectural interest. Visual relashionship withCathedral.* Denotes buildings in Conservation AreaPage 6
Register of buildings of local interestUnparished urban area of ChelmsfordCritchett Terrace, 2-12, (off Rainsford Road)Terrace of 11 mid C19 houses, white painted stucco, with slateroofs and sash windows. Flat ionic pilaster porches and roundheaded ground floor sashes. Original rear projecting two storeywings. Central yellow stock brick chimney stacks.SignificanceA good example of mid C19 terrace housing. Historic,architectural and townscape value. Some replacement windowsand rear additions which detract from buildings appearance, butoverall the cohesive quality of the terrace remains. Duke Street 38 and 2-18 Wells Street, Chelmsford*The original Co-operative building, 1895, by local architectCharles Pertwee. Yellow stock brick with red brick dressings,timber sash windows and slate roof. Forms part of a group withthe other buildings of c.1900 in Wells Street. 38 Duke Street is aprominent feature at the corner with brick gables, bay and orielwindows.SignificanceA good example of a coherent group c.1900 brick buildings,relatively unaltered externally. Associated with an importantlocal architect. Townscape and architectural value. Duke Street, 45 and 46*Shops, now restaurant, early C19. 3 storeys. Rear wings of 1 and2 stories. Gabled roofs, clad in slate. Rendered elevations.Margin light sash windows with architraves. Shop fronts toground floor.SignificanceGood examples of early C19 shops. Townscape, architecturaland historic interest.* Denotes buildings in Conservation AreaPage 7
Register of buildings of local interestUnparished urban area of ChelmsfordDuke Street, 56 and 2 Broomfield Road (corner ofBroomfield Road/Duke Street)*Shop, two storeys, mid C19. Stucco walls with parapet, giantorder pilasters and moulded cornice to curved corner section.Small pane sash windows. Curved facia with moulded cornels toeither end.SignificanceProminent corner building of architectural and townscapeinterest. Group value with 8-16 and 18-28 Duke Street. Duke Street, Civic Centre Entrance Building*DescriptionBuilt in 1933 as a public library by Cordingley and Mclntyre. 2storey symmetrical neo-Georgian design with light brown brickand Portland stone detailing. Duke Street elevation with centralentrance door with stone architrave and semi circular featureabove, grouped tuscan columns, flanked by projecting brick wingswith three windows per floor. Basement light wells with stonebalustrade. Fairfield Road elevation 10 windows, with adecorative fan light over door and a pediment to projectingwindow. Parapet broken by balustrade. Hipped roof clad in slatewith glazed lantern to centre.SignificanceAn important public building of social, architectural andtownscape interest. Duke Street/Viaduct Road/Parkway/Central Park,Bridge*,Viaduct*part, Embankment and Signal Box*Railway viaduct in Red-Brown stock brick constructed between1841-3 for the eastern counties railway line linking London andNorwich, completed in 1843. 10 million bricks used in itsconstruction. The bridge over Duke Street is a single span withdecorative stone quoins and plinth. The viaduct starts from thesouthern edge of the River Can to the north-eastern edge of thestation. The lake within central park was created by theexcavation for the embankment.Viaducts of 18, 42 and 3 arches.Station masters House, Duke Street, of brown brick attached tothe railway viaduct, 1856, now bar and café. Timber sash* Denotes buildings in Conservation AreaPage 8
Register of buildings of local interestUnparished urban area of Chelmsfordwindows, with gauged brick arches incorporating a key stone onground floor, stone cills, stone cornice and moulded brick stringcourse, brick quoins to corner. Signal box, 1856, gault andyellow brick, timber cladding to top section, two brick archesabutting the viaduct.SignificanceThe railway brought significant change to the town throughincreased industry, greater housing development (particularlynorth-east of the station) and the widespread emergence of theLondon commuter. The viaduct and its associated bridge, signalbox and embankment are of historic and townscape value. Thestation masters house is also of architectural value. Duke Street, 27,The Original Plough*Public House, early C19. 2 ½ storeys. Red brick. Gambrel roofclad in plain tiles, with three cat- slide dormers. Rear rangeparallel with gabled roof. Front elevation sash windows withbrick arches and stone cills. Recessed central entrance. Notedas ‘The Plough Inn’ on a map of 1851.SignificanceA long established and prominent public house. Townscape,historic and architectural interest. Duke Street, 63, Railway Tavern*Public house, early C19. Two storey. Brickwork, now painted.Slate roof, parapet to front range. Timber sash windows, leadroof three sided bay to north side. Red brick chimney stack tosouth side. Noted as the ‘railway coffee house’ on a map of1851.SignificanceA long established and prominent public house. Townscape,historic and architectural interest. Part of the setting to theformer Quaker Meeting House (Anne Knight Building grade IIlisted).* Denotes buildings in Conservation AreaPage 9
Register of buildings of local interestUnparished urban area of ChelmsfordDuke Street, 65a (corner of Duke Street and VictoriaRoad South)*Offices, early C20. Three storeys. Splayed corner. Rusticatedstucco to ground floor with round heads to openings. Redbrick upper floors with gauged arched incorporating keystones. Stone cills. Modillion cornice with flat asphalt roofbehind parapet. Southern two bays single storey. Splayedcorner, ground floor with double doors with fan lightsurmounted by a festoon, upper floors with two giant orderionic pilasters, first floor window with a balcony and pediment,second floor window with moulded architrave and keystone,surmounted by a segmental pediment incorporating a coat ofarms.SignificanceA building of exceptional architectural quality, unalteredexternally and a prominent townscape feature. Group valuewith 66-67, 68, 69 and 70 Duke Street. Duke Street, 66a, 66-67*Offices built for the Essex Provident Society, designed byBeadel, Son & Chancellor, 1853. Rusticated ground floor of redbrick with rusticated stone entrance, two floors of red brickand corbelled Italianate eaves. Stone string courses. Substantialornate chimney stacks. Sash windows, with margins on upperfloors. Victoria Road South elevation, contains a first floorVenetian window.SignificanceA good example of a relatively unaltered mid nineteenthcentury brick building, which high quality detailing. Associatedwith an important local architect. Historic, townscape andarchitectural interest. Group value with 65a and 68, 69 and 70Duke Street.* Denotes buildings in Conservation AreaPage 10
Register of buildings of local interestUnparished urban area of ChelmsfordDuke Street, 68, 69 & 70*Terrace of three early C19, three storey town houses, nowoffices. Hipped slate roof with a tall parapet and stone coping,central chimney stacks. Gault brick, with ground floor windowsand doors set within round arched recesses. Gauged brickarches. Stone string courses. Sash windows with fine glazing bars.Stone steps with ornate iron handrails. Some good, but apparent,alterations to the brickwork on the front elevation.SignificanceA good example of early nineteenth century townhouses, withhigh quality brickwork and detailing. Historic, townscape andarchitectural interest. Group value with 65a and 66-67 DukeStreet. Duke Street, Telephone Kiosk directly north-east ofNumber 6*Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott,1935. Made by various contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosk withdomed roof. Unperforated crowns to top panels and marginglazing to windows and door.SignificanceDesign icon of the twentieth century, townscape importance,local distinctiveness. Fairfield Road, Marconi Plaza, Marconi StatueStatue. Bronze figure of Guglielmo Marconi, by Stephen Hicklin,2002. Bronze base inscribed “Guglielmo Marconi 1874 – 1937,The Father of Wireless, The World’s First TransatlanticTransmission 1901, Stephen Hicklin 2008", depicting a map of theworld with the letter ‘S’ transmitted as morse code by Marconifrom Cornwall to Newfoundland. Stainless steel frame.Approximately 4 meters high.SignificanceA prominent stature in a public space, associated with Marconi,an important figure in Chelmsford’s history, by an establishedartist/sculptor.* Denotes buildings in Conservation AreaPage 11
Register of buildings of local interestUnparished urban area of ChelmsfordGalleywood Road, Bexfield Farm, road side wallBoundary wall, late C18 / early C19. Flemish bond in red brickwith blue brick headers. Approximately 35 meters long. Steppedin height from c.1.83-c.2.65 meters high. Brick on edge coping.End sections partly rebuilt. Some areas of inappropriate hardcement repointing.SignificanceA good wall of c.1800, a rare survival in the urban area of theborough, a prominent feature in Galleywood Road. Galleywood Road, 693, WoodlandsHouse and stable block. Shown on 1777 and 1874 map assimilar to present arrangement, but present house appears tobe C19. Plan of alterations c.1904 by architect J. Foster held atthe Essex Record Office (reference D/B 7 Pb106). Salecatalogue dated 5 April 1929 describing a detached residencewith gardens, orchard, summerhouse, outbuildings, includingmotor garages, chauffeurs room and store sheds, and 12 acresof land (reference D/F 33/12/3). Main block T plan, 2 storeys,with single storey additions. Gabled plain tiles roofs, with halftimber gables to front. Red brick with chimney stacks to bothsides. Front elevation casement windows with stone cills,rounded headed entrance doorway. Stable block, C19, 1 ½storeys, red brick, slate roof with two hay loft dormers to theroadside end.SignificanceA good example of a large C19 or earlier house on theoutskirts of the town. Group value with the stable block.Architectural and historic interest. Group value with Bexfields. Goat Hall Lane, BexfieldsHouse, shown on 1777 and 1874 maps, current house earlyC19, extended late C19 and late C20. Sale catalogues of 1935and 1958 held in the Essex Record Office. 2 storeys with gabledSlate roofs, gault and stock brickwork. North-east front stockbrick with red brick detailing, bay and central porch. Sashwindows with stone cills and lintels.* Denotes buildings in Conservation AreaPage 12
Register of buildings of local interestUnparished urban area of ChelmsfordSignificanceA good example of a farmhouse, once on the outskirts of town.Architectural and historic interest. Group value withWoodlands. Hall Street, Methodist Church*Church designed by Thomas Moss Sen, built by Thomas Moss Jnr,1863. Yellow stock brick in Flemish bond, gabled roof, frontelevation three lancet windows, flanked by two centred archeddoors with hood mouldings and jambs of moulded bricks, ovalwindow to gable, two dark brick diapers. Side elevations fourprojecting brick buttresses, three lancet windows. Lower rearrange with half timber gables and red brick arches.SignificanceA good example of a mid C19 brick chapel, prominenttownscape feature, social and architectural importance. Hall Street, Pumping Station*Pumping station buildings, mid C19. The site was originallydeveloped in 1850 by the Chelmsford Local Health Board, with areservoir on the site of the current Parkway car park. Part twostorey and part single storey buildings, gabled slate roofs, redbrick with arched headed windows, small pane metal framedwindows. Louvered ventilation lantern to taller roof.SignificanceAssociated with the development of the town’s provision ofpublic drinking water. Architectural interest. Potentialtechnological interest. Hall Street, 7, O’Conners*Pub, mid C19. 2 storeys. Brick, now rendered. hipped slate roof.Single storey rear wings. Front elevation 2 storey flat roof bay.Casement windows. Ground floor timber pilasters andprojecting lead canopy. Previously known as the ‘Prince ofOrange’.* Denotes buildings in Conservation AreaPage 13
Register of buildings of local interestUnparished urban area of ChelmsfordSignificanceA long established and prominent public house. Townscape,historic and architectural interest. High Street, 1 (units 1 and 2)*Former post office, designed by N.H. Hawks, 1908. Portlandstone ground floor with two upper floors or carved red brickand pedimented half dormers. Grouped timber sash windows.Gabled slate roof with dentil eaves.SignificanceExceptional quality brick detailing. Architectural and townscapevalue. Part of a group with the Banking Chambers, New Streetand 2 High Street (grade II listed building). High Street 9-10*Shop, C18 origin, three storeys, rendered front elevation withprojecting string courses, timber sash windows with architravesand stone cills (painted), tripartite to first floor. Shop front toground floor. Hipped slate roof with parapet to front.SignificanceTownscape and architectural interest, group value with 11 and13-14 High Street (grade II listed buildings). High Street, 77-80*Purpose built as a bank, designed by Clare & Ross 1902, nowLloyds Bank. An island in the centre of the High Street. RedBrick with a stone ground floor. Gauged arches to openings.SignificanceBuilt at a time when the town prospered. Townscape andarchitectural interest. Distinctive landmark associated withnoted architects.* Denotes buildings in Conservation AreaPage 14
Register of buildings of local interestUnparished urban area of ChelmsfordHigh Street 36-38*Shops, 1868. Subtle gothic revival references. Three storey, yellowstock brick with red brick detailing, including dog toothed stringcourse and corbelled eaves. Hipped slate roof. Sash windows withbrick arches and stone cills. Splayed corner to Springfield Road.SignificanceTownscape and architectural interest, a prominent feature at thecorner of High Street and Springfield Road. Hoffmans Way, Chelmer MillFlour Mill, built for W.H. Marrage and Sons, 1899-1901, designed byFrederick Chancellor. Still a working mill (2008). Stock brick, withred brick dressings, mostly of four storeys, with a distinctive tower(containing silos and water tank).SignificanceAn important remnant of Chelmsford’s industrial heritage.Historic, industrial, architectural and townscape value. Groupvalue with Hoffmans Factory and a local landmark. Kings Road, The New Barn Public HousePublic house, Neo Tudor, early 1930s. 1 ½ storeys, L-plan. Gabledplain tile roofs with hipped roof dormers. Ground floor red brickwith blue headers. Upper floor decorative timber framing withrender infill panels. Arches to openings formed using tile on edge.Small paned windows.SignificanceEarly C20 Neo Tudor public houses are relatively common in theborough, however The New Barn is a good and relativelyunaltered example of its type associated with a early-mid C20housing estate.* Denotes buildings in Conservation AreaPage 15
Register of buildings of local interestUnparished urban area of ChelmsfordKingston Crescent, Essex Police Headquarters – seeSpringfield Road Lawn Lane, Pillbox approximately 25 metres SW ofSpringfield Medical Centre (TL 7155 0892)Pillbox, c.1940. Hexagonal form with small gun apertures, typeFW3/24. Positioned to overlook a shallow valley where an antitank ditch joined the River Chelmer.SignificancePart of the GHQ defence line which ran the length of theborough. An important remaining feature of Chelmsford’s WWIIdefences, of historic interest. Group value with the otherremaining GHQ line pillboxes. Lawn Lane, Pillbox approximately 20 metres E of 1 SwansPasture (TL 7169 0888)Pillbox, c.1940. Rectangular form with three small gun apertures.Entrance now blocked. Concrete blast wall to the SW, with asingle gun aperture. Positioned 50yds SW of the former GHQanti tank ditch.SignificancePart of the GHQ defence line which ran the length of theborough. An important remaining feature of Chelmsford’s WWIIdefences, of historic interest. Group value with the otherremaining GHQ line pillboxes. London Road, War Memorial east of St Mary’s ChurchWar memorial, early C20. Granite cross set on a plinth,surrounded by granite edging stones. Eastern side inscribed withthe names of those who lost their lives in WW1. Granite plaqueset in the ground on the eastern side inscribed with the names ofthose who lost their lives in WWII.SignificanceHistorical and cultural significance. An impressive and prominentmemorial in a road side position adjacent to St Mary’s Church.* Denotes buildings in Conservation AreaPage 16
Register of buildings of local interestUnparished urban area of ChelmsfordLondon Road, Masons Too (formerly The White Horse)Public House, c.1900. Neo Tudor, 2 ½ storey main block withgabled plain tile roofs, timber frame, render and tile hanging,oriel to gable. Single storey blocks to nort
tiles), with substantial chimney stacks to each side, that of the south with curved shoulders. Sash windows and high quality brick and stone detailing. Significance A group of good quality villas of c.1900 with fine detailing and relatively unaltered. Townscape and architectural interest. Broomfield Road, Frederick J French Memorial Homes 1-7
Bruksanvisning för bilstereo . Bruksanvisning for bilstereo . Instrukcja obsługi samochodowego odtwarzacza stereo . Operating Instructions for Car Stereo . 610-104 . SV . Bruksanvisning i original
10 tips och tricks för att lyckas med ert sap-projekt 20 SAPSANYTT 2/2015 De flesta projektledare känner säkert till Cobb’s paradox. Martin Cobb verkade som CIO för sekretariatet för Treasury Board of Canada 1995 då han ställde frågan
service i Norge och Finland drivs inom ramen för ett enskilt företag (NRK. 1 och Yleisradio), fin ns det i Sverige tre: Ett för tv (Sveriges Television , SVT ), ett för radio (Sveriges Radio , SR ) och ett för utbildnings program (Sveriges Utbildningsradio, UR, vilket till följd av sin begränsade storlek inte återfinns bland de 25 största
Hotell För hotell anges de tre klasserna A/B, C och D. Det betyder att den "normala" standarden C är acceptabel men att motiven för en högre standard är starka. Ljudklass C motsvarar de tidigare normkraven för hotell, ljudklass A/B motsvarar kraven för moderna hotell med hög standard och ljudklass D kan användas vid
LÄS NOGGRANT FÖLJANDE VILLKOR FÖR APPLE DEVELOPER PROGRAM LICENCE . Apple Developer Program License Agreement Syfte Du vill använda Apple-mjukvara (enligt definitionen nedan) för att utveckla en eller flera Applikationer (enligt definitionen nedan) för Apple-märkta produkter. . Applikationer som utvecklas för iOS-produkter, Apple .
och krav. Maskinerna skriver ut upp till fyra tum breda etiketter med direkt termoteknik och termotransferteknik och är lämpliga för en lång rad användningsområden på vertikala marknader. TD-seriens professionella etikettskrivare för . skrivbordet. Brothers nya avancerade 4-tums etikettskrivare för skrivbordet är effektiva och enkla att
Den kanadensiska språkvetaren Jim Cummins har visat i sin forskning från år 1979 att det kan ta 1 till 3 år för att lära sig ett vardagsspråk och mellan 5 till 7 år för att behärska ett akademiskt språk.4 Han införde två begrepp för att beskriva elevernas språkliga kompetens: BI
**Godkänd av MAN för upp till 120 000 km och Mercedes Benz, Volvo och Renault för upp till 100 000 km i enlighet med deras specifikationer. Faktiskt oljebyte beror på motortyp, körförhållanden, servicehistorik, OBD och bränslekvalitet. Se alltid tillverkarens instruktionsbok. Art.Nr. 159CAC Art.Nr. 159CAA Art.Nr. 159CAB Art.Nr. 217B1B
produktionen sker på ett reproducerbart sätt. Alla geler som produceras testas därför för att kontrollera att de upprätthåller den kvalité som krävs för produktion av läkemedel. De biologiska läkemedlen kan sorteras på olika egenskaper och för geler som separerar med
rear front base pairs rear front 1-pc multi-slot bases ext multi-slot bases rear front rear front anschutz . rear front base pairs rear front 1-pc multi-slot bases ext multi-slot bases rear front rear front} topper 30, 22 jet & mod 158 (pre 1973) 18 60a (48064)} handy rifle 82 (48082) herters} j9 45 (48045) 46 (48046) 402 (48108) s45 (48226 .
650 47 No.2 front exhaust pipe (Front TWC) x Exhaust manifold 62 630 46 Pipe support bracket x Transmission 43 440 32 No.2 front exhaust pipe (Front TWC) x Front exhaust pipe (Rear TWC) 43 440 32 Front exhaust pipe (Rear TWC) x Center exhaust pipe 43 440 32 Sub heated oxygen sensor (California only) x Front exhaust pipe 20 200 14 EG–174
3. Install Front backing plate 4. Front portal box assembly 5. Install front portal box 6. Install front drive shaft nut & portal box lid cap 7. Assemble all brake rotors and wheel hubs 8. Install front brake rotor assembly 9. Install front brake calipers 10. Install and route front brake lines REAR INSTALLATION STEPS 11. Prepare vehicle, rear 12.
8-Bit Shift and Store Register High Performance Silicon Gate CMOS The MC74HC4094A is a high speed CMOS 8 bit serial shift and storage register. This device consists of an 8 bit shift register and latch with 3 state output buffers. Data is shifted on positive clock (CP) transitions. The data in the shift register is transferred to the .
TABLE OF CONTENTS CHAPTER 3 APPEALING AN ACTION OF THE REGISTER OF WILLS 3.1 Appealing the Register’s Action Form Furnished: Appeal from Register of Wills 3.2 Petition to the Orphans’ Court Division to Show Cause Why the Action of the Register in Admitting to Probate a Certain Will Sho
Volume 46, Number 47 Pages 1341 - 1358 Minnesota State Register Published every Monday (Tuesday when Monday is a holiday) Minnesota Legislative Information . #51 Monday 20 June Noon Tuesday 14 June Noon Thursday 9 June. State Register Website. State Register Website (Cite 46 SR 1343) Minnesota tate Register, Monday 23 May 2022 Page 1343.
# We are grateful to Per Johansson, Erik Mellander, Harald Niklasson and seminar participants at IFAU and IUI for helpful comments. Financial support from the Institute of Labour Market Pol-icy Evaluation (IFAU) and Marianne and Marcus Wallenbergs Stiftelse is gratefully acknowl-edged. Corresponding author. IUI, Box 5501, SE-114 85 .
Hållbar konsumtion och produktion för en cirkulär ekonomi 17 ENERGI/BIOENERGI 19 GIFTFRI MILJÖ 21 Miljömålsrådets nya åtgärder 2019 23 Myndighetsnätverk och gemensamma arbetsinsatser - för ökad samverkan kunskap och ett effektivare åtgärdsarbete med förorenade sediment 23 GRÖN INFRASTRUKTUR OCH LANDSKAP 25
2000 Deponiskatt 2009 Certifiering av kompost inom Europa . methods supporting these treatment methods. Table 1. Policy instruments that are presented in the report . 2008 Green book: Management of bio waste (EU) 2010 Strategy for the use of biogas
Forskargruppen som genomför uppdraget kommer från SLU och Folkhälsokansliet, Västra Götalandsregionen. Styrgrupp Ann Dolling, forskare SLU Umeå . hund och katt var dog or canine samt cat or feline , samt pet för samtliga smådjur. För . stress. Kvalitativa variabler som lugn och minskad ångest bekräftar de fysiologiska effekterna.
The standard, as well as the partnership, is called AUTOSAR, which stands for Automotive Open System Architecture. The partnership was founded in 2002, initially by BMW, Bosch, Continental, DamienChrysler, and Volkswagen, with Siemens joining the partnership shortly thereafter.