Click here for more information on Introduction of AmAccess Biz Frequently Asked Questions Copyright AmBank (M) Berhad [Registration No. 196901000166 (8515-D)] and AmBank Islamic Berhad [Registration No. 199401009897 (295576-U)]All Rights Reserved. Version August 2022 (v8.1).
Click here for more information on Introduction of AmAccess Biz 1. What is AmAccess Biz? Our AmAccess Biz is a quick, easy and secure way for you to manage your business finances when and where it suits you best. Amongst the features available on AmAccess Biz are: AmAccess Biz is a digital banking platform offered by AmBank for business customers to enable them to access their accounts and perform transactions. 2. i. View business account summary, details and balances on the go; ii. View and reconcile transactions of business current account; Monitor business performance with specially designed cash flow charts; Make payments via Local Transfer, Bill Payment, Bulk Transfer, DuitNow Transfer, DuitNow QR, Foreign Transfer, Loan Repayment and FPX Payment. Collect funds via DuitNow ID and DuitNow QR. Authorise transactions using digital token on the AmAccess Biz application. iii. Where can I access AmAccess Biz? iv. The official URL for AmAccess Biz is: biz.amaccess.com.my 3. When is AmAccess Biz available for use? v. vi. With Internet connection, AmAccess Biz provides you the convenience to perform your account enquiry any time, any day. 6. 4. Can I access my business accounts on AmAccess Biz from anywhere in the world? Yes. As long as you have Internet connection, you will be able to access your business accounts via AmAccess Biz. 5. What are the services made available via AmAccess Biz? Is there any fee charged for using AmAccess Biz? The services of AmAccess Biz are provided for free during the current promotional period, until further notice.
Click here for more information on Introduction of AmAccess Biz 7. How do I contact the bank if I have any query or require any assistance on AmAccess Biz? Simply call our Corporate Services Contact Centre at 603 2178 3188 (business hours* only) or email email@example.com. *Please refer to ambankgroup.com/cc for details. Alternatively, you may utilise the ‘Send Feedback’ function on AmAccess Biz. We will respond to you and provide you with the required support once we have received your email and processed your request. 8. What devices can I use to access AmAccess Biz? You may access AmAccess Biz from your desktop computer, laptop computer or smart phone via web browser. 9. Is there any specific software I need to use in order to access AmAccess Biz? No. AmAccess Biz runs on computer web browsers with the equivalent functionality of: Chrome v. 72.0.0 or above; Internet Explorer v. 11; Mozilla Firefox v. 53 or above. To get the best AmAccess Biz experience, we also recommend our mobile app on Google Play Store or Apple App Store for mobile devices with operating systems version: Android 8.1 and above; Apple iOS 12 and above. 10. How do I provide feedback, request for assistance or lodge a complaint on AmAccess Biz? Simply call our Corporate Services Contact Centre at 603 2178 3188 (business hours* only) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. *Please refer to ambankgroup.com/cc for details. Alternatively, you may utilise the ‘Send Feedback’ function on AmAccess Biz. We will respond to you or provide you with the required support once we have received your email and processed your request.
Click here for more information on Introduction of AmAccess Biz 11. How do I register for AmAccess Biz? Existing Business/Financing Account with AmBank: If you are an existing customer with a business account, you will need to fill up an application form (Services Setup Form (AmAccess Biz)). New Business Account with AmBank (applicable for new Current Account/Current Account-i application only): If you are applying for a new business/financing account, you will need to fill up an application form (Account Opening Form (NonIndividual)) by selecting ‘Package A: Biz Premium’ ‘Section D’. Upon completion, submit it together with the supporting documents to your branch. After internal processing , you will be notified via email and provided with instructions on how to use AmAccess Biz. Kindly note that you may receive our emails in your spam or junk folder. To prevent our emails from being directed to these folders, please add AmAccess Biz to your email account’s safe senders list. 12. How do I add new user or edit/remove an existing user? Kindly complete the Service Request Form and submit it to your branch if you would like to add new user or edit/remove an existing user. 13. I am prompted with an ‘Invalid User Account Details’ notification during First-Time Login. What should I do? This notification will be displayed when your business registration/ NRIC/passport/mobile number has been wrongly keyed in during FirstTime Login. Kindly call our Corporate Services Contact Centre at 603 2178 3188 during operational hours (visit ambankgroup.com/cc for details) or email to email@example.com. for assistance. Alternatively, you may raise a Service Request Form and submit it to our branch nearest to you to update your company’s and user’s details.
Click here for more information on Introduction of AmAccess Biz Login 14. Why can’t I log in to my AmAccess Biz Account? This could be caused by a number of reasons such as: You have provided a wrong password. (Refer to Question 15). You have provided the wrong User ID. (Refer to Question 16) 15. What should I do if I have forgotten my password? You will need to reset your login password. You will be required to answer the security questions to verify your account in order to allow you to reset your password and reactivate your account. Please follow the steps below: i. ii. iii. Go to AmAccess Biz login page; Click on ‘Login Problems’, then select ‘Forgot Password’; Follow the instructions provided to reset your password. 16. What should I do if I have forgotten my User ID? You will need to raise a request by completing a Service Request Form and submitting it to your branch to reset your account. Once your application has been processed, you will receive a notification to reset your account as per the following steps: i. ii. iii. Go to AmAccess Biz login page; Click on ‘Login Problems’, then select ‘Reset Account’, and; Follow the provided instructions accordingly. 17. What should I do if I have forgotten my security answers when I want to reset my password? You will need to raise a request by completing a Service Request Form and submit it to your branch to reset your account.
Click here for more information on Introduction of AmAccess Biz 18. How secure is AmAccess Biz Security is our utmost priority. Safety measures such as data encryption, server authentication and firewalls, combined with our strict internal security procedures and policies, are some of the security measures that we have employed to ensure that you are able to use AmAccess Biz securely and safely at all times. Our security measures are continuously being monitored and reviewed in our endeavour to provide our customers with the latest security technologies available. For further details, please read our Security Statement. 19. What if I had keyed in an incorrect password for three consecutive times? Your AmAccess Biz Account will be locked and you will be barred from logging in. If this happened, you will need to reset your login password. You will be required to answer the security questions to verify your account in order to allow you to reset your password and reactivate your account. Please follow the steps below: i. ii. Go to AmAccess Biz login page; Click on ‘Login Problems’, then select ‘Forgot Password’; iii. Follow the provided to password. instructions reset your 20. What if I had keyed in an incorrect security answer for three consecutive times? Your AmAccess Biz Account will be suspended. In this case, you will be required to raise a request by filling up a Service Request Form and submit it to your branch to reset your password and reactivate your account. 21. What is a hardware token? A hardware token is a physical security device issued to Authoriser(s). This device is used to generate dynamic Response Codes for financial transactions. 22. How will I receive the hardware token? The hardware token will be couriered directly to your official correspondence address.
Click here for more information on Introduction of AmAccess Biz 23. How do I activate my hardware token after I have received it? Go to Settings Manage Token Hardware Token Click on ‘Activate Token’ and follow the on-screen instructions where you are required to fill in the TAC and create a hardware token PIN. 24. If I have forgotten my hardware token PIN, how can I change it? If you have forgotten your hardware token PIN, you will first need to disable your hardware token by keying in a wrong PIN for 5 consecutive times to retrieve ‘Lock PIN’ on your hardware token. Then, go to Settings Manage Token Hardware Token Reset PIN and follow the on-screen instructions where you are required to key in a TAC to reset your PIN and complete the process. 25. Why does my hardware token display ‘Locked PIN’? Your hardware token is disabled as you have entered a wrong PIN for 5 times. You are required to reset your PIN to enable your hardware token again. (Refer to question 24) 26. What is a Response Code? A Response Code is unique and automatically generated for user to key in to AmAccess Biz when authorising financial transactions or administrative tasks. 27. When do I need to input the Response Code? During approval, an Authoriser is prompted with a Challenge Code on AmAccess Biz screen. The code is required to be keyed onto the hardware token to generate the Response Code. The generated Response Code is then applied on the AmAccess Biz screen to complete the authorisation. 28. Will my hardware token be locked after multiple unsuccessful Response Code attempts? Yes, your hardware token will be locked after 3 unsuccessful attempts.
Click here for more information on Introduction of AmAccess Biz 29. How can I get my hardware token unlocked? Go to Settings Manage Token Hardware Token Unlock Token and follow the on-screen instructions where you are required to fill in the TAC and Response Code to complete the hardware token unlocking process. 30. What is a digital token? AmAccess Biz digital token is a type of transaction authorisation method that is embedded into your mobile device for convenient authorisation of transaction which is initiated from AmAccess Biz Internet Banking or Mobile Banking. Digital tokens are only issued to users who function as Authorisers or Power Users (Makers and Authorisers). 31. Can I activate my digital token via web browser? No. You can only perform digital token activation via AmAccess Biz mobile application. 32. Is there any time limit for a token activation process? Yes. You are required to complete your digital token activation within five minutes. Otherwise, your digital token activation process will be timed out. 33. Are there any restrictions on digital token PIN setup? Yes. PINs with the digits in repetitive, ascending or descending order are not allowed. 34. Can I activate multiple digital tokens for different companies that I own into the same mobile device? Yes. You may activate your multiple digital tokens for different login IDs which are registered under the same NRIC/Passport Number into the same mobile device. 35. Can I activate my digital token in more than 1 device? No. Each digital token is only allowed to be activated in one device.
Click here for more information on Introduction of AmAccess Biz 36. What would happen if I had wrongly keyed in my digital token PIN three times in a row, during a transaction authorisation? When this happens, the digital token will automatically be deactivated. You will need to reactivate it to enable you to perform a transaction authorisation. 37. What should I do if I forgot my digital token PIN? Click on ‘Forgot PIN’ link and a guide to reset the digital token will be shown on the pop-up message. Resetting of token can be done via Settings Manage Token Digital Token Reset Token through mobile application. 38. What should I do if I lost my digital token device? You may deactivate your digital token via AmAccess Biz using other devices or web browser through Settings Manage Token Deactivate Token. Alternatively, please contact the bank immediately to ensure your digital token can be promptly deactivated. 39. Can I switch my activated digital token to another device? Yes, you may. Simply perform a digital token deactivation from your current mobile device, and then you may proceed to perform a digital token activation on your new mobile device. 40. If I have both the hardware and digital tokens, can I change my transaction authorisation method? Yes. You may change your default authorisation method from digital token to hardware token through Settings Manage Token Preferred Authorisation Method on AmAccess Biz application.
Click here for more information on Introduction of AmAccess Biz 41. Why didn’t I receive a push notification when I am authorising a transaction? In this situation, any of these may have occurred: i. ii. iii. iv. ‘Allow Notification’ function for AmAccess Biz mobile application on phone settings may have been turned off; Internet connectivity issue; Your digital token device is deactivated; or You are using a different mobile device that is not registered with the digital token. 42. What should I do if I did not receive a push notification to complete the transaction authorisation? i. ii. You will be able to launch the AmAccess Biz mobile application after clicking ‘Approve’ or ‘Reject’ on Transaction Details screen. You will see the signingdetail page being displayed. Alternatively, please check your device through Settings ‘Allow Notification’ for AmAccess Biz mobile application to see whether it is enabled. If it is not, please proceed to enable it and you will then be able to receive push notification. 43. Is there any approval limit in using digital token to authorise transaction? Yes. The transaction amount allowed to be authorised using digital token is below MYR100,000.00. For transaction amount of MYR100,000.00 and above, a hardware token will be required for authorisation. 44. Can I perform Change of PIN on web browser or any mobile device? No. You can only perform change of PIN on your digital token device. 45. Can I deactivate my digital token using web browser or any mobile device? Yes. Digital token deactivation can be performed via web browser or any mobile device.
Click here for more information on Introduction of AmAccess Biz 46. If I have a few devices installed with AmAccess Biz application, how would I know which device is tagged with the digital token? You will be able to identify the mobile device that is tagged with the digital token via Settings Manage Device on the channel. A red security logo will be displayed to identify the digital token device. 47. If I were to follow the steps of removing the digital token device through Settings Manage Devices, what will happen to my digital token? Your digital deactivated. token will be 48. What would happen to my hardware or digital token if my account is suspended or has been reset? You will not be able to authorise any transactions when your account has been reset or suspended. In order to authorise any transaction again, you will be required to complete the ‘Reset Account’ process on the login page (Login Problems Reset Account). Then, you will need to activate your digital token after logging in to your account. 49. I am prompted with pop-up screen to answer the security questions or key in TAC when performing transactions (for both monetary and nonmonetary transactions). What should I do? You are required to answer the security questions or key in TAC for verification purpose before you can proceed with the transaction. 50. Why is my transaction still under ‘Processing’ status even though it has been approved? For security reasons, your transaction will be held for processing for a period of 24 hours. You may be contacted by the bank to verify the transaction. 51. Why is my declined? transaction Your transaction is declined due to security reasons. You may contact the bank for further enquiry.
52. Would I be able to see all of my corporate accounts? Yes. You can see all the corporate accounts tagged to your profile on the ‘Account’ page. 53. What types of corporate accounts can I view online? Current Account/-i Fixed/Term Account Loan/Financing Account Foreign Currency Account 54. How many transactions history is available for me to access? You will be able to access up to the last 180 days of transactions history. For newly-registered customers, you are only able to view the transactions history from the registration date onwards. 55. What is the purpose of the Cash Flow tab? Cash Flow module provides comprehensive and interactive weekly/monthly cash flow charts for aggregated account or selected account, up to 90 days’ history or future dated. Cash Flow Position – displays account balance; Cash Flow Analysis – displays inward and outward summary or overall net flow.
56. What are the types of fund transfer available? Transfer to own or third party AmBank accounts: - Current Account - Savings Account - Loan/Financing Transfer to other banks’ accounts via Interbank GIRO (IBG), DuitNow Transfer and DuitNow QR Foreign Transfer to recipients abroad Bill Payment via JomPay Payment via FPX Bulk Transfer to deposits account via IFT, IBG and DuitNow Transfer 57. How do I make payment? Select ‘Perform a Transaction’ from various pages including Account Listing page and follow the onscreen instructions. 58. Can I make future-dated Transactions? Yes, you can make future-dated transactions up to 90 days in advance. 59. Is it possible for me to stop the payment from being made to the beneficiary? IBG transfer submitted for processing can be ceased before cut-off time of the initiated payment window by notifying the bank as soon as possible (Refer to Question 69). As for other real-time payments, transactions cannot be stopped as processing is instantaneous. 60. Does the recipient bank perform validation for IBG transfer before the funds are credited? Yes. However, this is optional. You are required to enable the ‘Validate ID Number at Recipient Bank’ option and key in the ID number for selected ID Type when performing transactions. 61. Will I be able to keep track of my online payment transactions? You may check the status at ‘Transaction Details’ for every transaction.
62. Are there any charges for making a fund transfer? There are no charges for transferring funds between your own/other AmBank accounts within Malaysia. Other payment services are provided for free during the current promotional period, until further notice. 63. Are there any charges incurred for transfer notification to beneficiary via email? No, email notification to beneficiary on transfer will not incur any charges. 64. How do I repeat previous transactions? You may select the past transactions you wish to repeat from the payment listing and go to More Functions Copy Transaction. 65. How do I make payment for my Loan/Financing Accounts? Go to Account Financing Accounts Select Account you need to make payment New Payment and follow the on-screen instructions. 66. What is the maximum numbers of transfer for Bulk Transfer? The maximum number of transfers per bulk file that AmAccess Biz can accept is 300 transfers. 67. What is the Bulk Transfer cut-off time? Any Bulk Transfer transaction approved after 9.00 p.m. will be processed on the next day at 9.00 a.m. 68. Can an Authoriser approve a transaction created by a Maker after the payment date? An Authoriser is advised to approve or reject a transaction prior to payment date but if the approval is still pending after the payment date, then the transaction status will change from ‘pending approval’ to ‘approval due’. The ‘approval due’ status will last for a grace period of 90 days after the initial payment date. Once the payment is approved, it will be processed and made on the same day depending on payment services cut-off time. If there is no approval or rejection received after 90 days from the approval due, the transaction will be automatically cancelled.
69. When will the funds be credited into the Beneficiary Bank for successful transfers or refunds of any unsuccessful IBG transactions? Please refer to the table below: Initiated Payment Business Day (Monday – Friday) AmAccess Biz Crediting Time Refund Time Before 5.00 a.m. Same Day By 11.00 a.m. Same Day By 5.00 p.m. 5.00 am – 8.00 a.m. Same Day By 2.00 p.m. Same Day By 8.20 p.m. 8.01 am – 11.00 a.m. Same Day By 5.00 p.m. Same Day By 11.00 p.m. 11.01 am – 2.00 p.m. Same Day By 8.20 p.m. Next Working Day By 11.00 p.m. 2.01 pm – 5.00 p.m. Same Day By 11.00 p.m. Next Working Day By 11.00 p.m. After 5.00 p.m. Next Working Day By 11.00 a.m. Next Working Day By 5.00 p.m. Next Working Day By 11.00 a.m. Next Working Day By 5.00 p.m. Non-Business Day
70. What is DuitNow Transfer? DuitNow Transfer is an instant fund transfer service offered by AmAccess Biz that enables you to transfer or receive funds by using DuitNow ID or bank account number. The following options of ID types are available: Mobile Number NRIC Number Army Number or Police Number Business Registration Number registered with SSM Passport Number 71. What is a DuitNow ID? DuitNow ID is an identifier which is used to receive funds. You are allowed to register one DuitNow ID to one account at any time. Below are the available ID types for business: Mobile Number (for sole proprietor only) Business Registration Number registered with SSM 72. How does a DuitNow ID function and how can I use it? A DuitNow ID functions transferring the funds to by the registered bank account when a transfer is made to the DuitNow ID. 73. Can I register my Business Registration Number (BRN) and/or Mobile Number with more than one bank? No, your DuitNow ID (BRN and/or Mobile Number) can only be registered with one bank at any one time. However, you can switch your DuitNow ID to your preferred bank from the respective bank’s Internet/Mobile Banking. 74. How many mobile numbers can I register with AmAccess Biz? You are allowed to register one mobile number if you are a sole proprietor. For other business types, the option for mobile number is currently unavailable on AmAccess Biz. 75. What are the features and benefits of DuitNow Transfer? With DuitNow Transfer, you can transfer funds instantly, 24 hours a day and seven days a week, to the
recipients’ registered DuitNow IDs, without the hassle of having to remember or memorise their account numbers or which banks their accounts belong to. 76. Why should I use AmAccess Biz to perform DuitNow transfer and register my DuitNow ID? With our AmAccess Biz app, you can easily transfer funds and manage your DuitNow ID even while on the go. 77. When will the funds of the transfers made be received by my recipients? The transfers will be effected immediately and the recipients will receive the funds in their respective bank accounts instantly. 78. What are the currencies supported through DuitNow Transfer? Currently, DuitNow Transfer supports only Malaysian Ringgit (MYR). 79. What is the maximum transaction limit? The maximum transaction limit is MYR10 million per transaction. However, the transaction is subject to daily online transaction limit for each company. 80. Which are the banks that are listed under DuitNow Transfer? Kindly visit duitnow.my to view the full list of participating banks. 81. Do I need to register in order to perform funds transfer using DuitNow Transfer? Registration is not required for you to send money via DuitNow transfer. However, you will need to register your DuitNow ID if you wish to receive funds via DuitNow ID.
82. Is there any cut-off time for DuitNow transfers? There is no cut-off time for DuitNow transfers. It is available 24/7, 365 days year. 83. What should I do if I have unintentionally transferred funds wrongly or my recipient did not receive the funds? You can stop the transfer if it has not reached its transfer date and you should contact the Bank immediately if your recipient did not receive the funds for a transfer made via DuitNow Transfer. However, do ensure that the correct DuitNow ID has been provided for the payment to be processed. 84. How can I identify the transfer made via DuitNow Transfer for my business? All transfers made via DuitNow transfer will be reflected on your transaction history, bank statement and payment listing with the appropriate descriptions for your reference. 85. Can I perform bulk transfers via DuitNow Transfer? Yes. You need to download the latest Bulk Transfer template to enable this. However, currently, AmAccess Biz only supports pay-to-bank account. 86. Will I receive alerts when funds have been transferred to my DuitNow ID? You will receive an email alert for each transfer into your receiving account in the Bank, if you have signed up for eStatement. 87. What could be the cause if I keep receiving error messages that the DuitNow ID is invalid when I perform DuitNow funds transfer? If you had received such error messages, do check with your recipients on the following: Have they registered their DuitNow ID using the details you have entered?
Is their DuitNow ID active? Is their bank account active? 91. How can I start using DuitNow QR? To pay via DuitNow QR: 88. What should I do if my Mobile Number/Business Registration Number in the Bank’s system is outdated? i. ii. iii. You can update your Mobile Number/Business Registration Number at any of our branches nearest to you or via your relationship manager. To generate a DuitNow QR Code: i. 89. What is DuitNow QR? ii. DuitNow QR is an instant fund transfer service that enables you to transfer and receive funds nationwide by using a DuitNow QR code, which is also known as Malaysia’s National QR code. DuitNow QR is an industry-wide initiative governed by Payments Network Malaysia Sdn Bhd (PayNet). 90. Who can apply for DuitNow QR? All new and existing AmAccess Biz users can experience DuitNow QR via AmAccess Biz mobile apps. Log in to AmAccess Biz mobile app on your mobile device. Tap on ‘Perform Transaction’ and select ‘DuitNow QR’. For first-time use, you will need to allow AmAccess Biz to access your phone camera before you are able to start scanning. iii. 92. Log in to AmAccess Biz mobile app on your mobile device. Tap on ‘Settings’ and select ‘DuitNow QR’. For first-time use, you will need to follow the on-screen instruction to setup DuitNow QR Code before sharing it with your customers. Where can I use DuitNow QR/Who can I make payment to? Look out for a DuitNow QR code standees at participating merchant outlets. You can also make payments to merchants who can generate a DuitNow QR code on mobile banking app. For the full list of participating financialinstitutions, kindly visit www.duitnow.my/DuitNowQR/
93. Can I generate DuitNow QR? 95. Yes, you can. Simply follow the steps below to generate a DuitNow QR Code: i. ii. iii. 94. The QR code must abide to DuitNow QR code’s standard. There are 2 types of QR codes available: Log in to AmAccess Biz mobile app on your mobile device. Tap on ‘Settings’ and select ‘DuitNow QR’. For first-time use, you will need to follow the on-screen instruction to setup DuitNow QR Code before sharing it with your customers. What is the maximum transaction limit for DuitNow QR? The maximum transaction limit for DuitNow QR is MYR10 million per transaction, subject to your company’s AmAccess Biz daily online transaction limit, whichever is lower. What kind of QR code is available for scanning? i. ii. 96. Dynamic QR Code: It has the merchant’s account details with the transaction amount embedded into it. The customer can just scan the QR code without the need to enter an amount. Static QR Code: It has only the merchant’s account details. The customer must enter the amount after scanning the QR code. How do I know the status of the DuitNow QR transaction? You may check on the payment listing and transaction history to view the status of your transaction. You will receive an email when the transaction has been processed.
97. What should I do if there is a commercial dispute with my merchant/ recipient? If you are at the merchant’s premise, you are advised to resolve the dispute with the merchant directly. If there is a need for further investigation, kindly report this matter to 99. What is a Foreign Transfer? Foreign Transfer or Remittance is the funds being transferred by a consumer through a remittance provider (i.e. an agent) to a recipient abroad. 100. Are there any charges for Foreign Transfer? firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Corporate Services Contact Centre at 603 2178 3188 business hours* only). *Please refer to ambankgroup.com/cc for details. 98. When will the transfers made by DuitNow QR be received by my merchants/recipients? After the transactions are approved, these will be effected immediately and the merchants/recipients will receive the funds in their respective bank accounts instantly. The Merchants/ recipients may also check their own transactions history to find out if the funds have been received. Cable charge is waived during the current promotional period, until further notice. However, Agent Charge may be applicable subject to the payment’s instruction selectedas ‘Agent Charges paid by Applicant (OUR)’. 101. Can I choose an account with other currenc
Biz. 5. What are the services made available via AmAccess Biz? Our AmAccess Biz is a quick, easy and secure way for you to manage your business finances when and where it suits you best. Amongst the features available on AmAccess Biz are: i. View business account summary, details and balances on the go; ii. View and reconcile transactions
Open Payments Frequently Asked Questions July 31, 2020 1 Open Payments Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) This document is designed as a resource for the Open Payments Frequently Asked Qu
GST Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) 2 Q7: How much fee & GST do I have to pay for an IBG transaction? A7: For over-the-counter (OTC) cash transactions, the amount is rounded to the nearest 5 cents. However, for non-OTC cash transactions, the amount is rounded to the nearest 1 cent (to 2 decimal places).
Apr 14, 2020 · Coronavirus: Frequently Asked Questions? This is important information for you about coronavirus (COVID-19). . People have asked us lots of questions about coronavirus. We call these Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). We answer many of
caused by lower net premium earned and higher management expenses. Key initiatives to drive growth in these businesses are: (1) brand enhancement and wider distribution; (2) enhance product processes, and (3) drive sales through bancassurance collaboration such as introduction of insurance specialists at branches. . zakat increased 7.3% YoY .
Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Frequently Asked Questions 3 The State of West Virginia has consolidated the following Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding the West Virginia Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Provider Incentive Payment Program. The FAQs include all questions and responses (t
Disaster Assistance Processing and Disbursement Center . 14925 Kingsport Road . Fort Worth, Texas 76155 . Frequently Asked Questions COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) 9/24/2020 2:34 PM 7 Page . Frequently Asked Questions COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Gas Transmission Final Rule Page 1 of 16. Title: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for the Final Rule titled “Pipeline Safety: Safety of Gas Transmission Pipelines: MAOP Reconfirmation, Expansion of Assessment Requirements, and Other Related Amendments,” published on October 1, 2019 . Date: September 15, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions . Office of Municipal Securities . In responding to these Frequently Asked Questions (“FAQs”), the Office of Municipal Securities (“staff”) is providing general interpretive guidance on certain aspects of the final rules for the registration of municipal advisors. 1