· Share My Listings Widget NorthstarMLS brings to you a full-fledged social marketing tool we call the “Share My Listings Widget” (SMyL). SMyL is a powerful marketing tool that will allow you to perform some of the following: Share your listings on popular social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Craigslist and LinkedIN . Provide you with an embedded link that you can use on your blog or company website. Manage the NorthstarMLS Facebook app to always show your active listings on your Facebook business page. Grab a custom QR code for each active listing. Use the social research tool called “TweetPhishing” to view live tweets as the happen by your listings. Quick one click courtesy buttons to view your listings representations on popular consumer sites. Gather real time web stat metrics to show how successful your marketing is. And much, much more! To get the widget, log into MATRIX and click on the link for the Share My Listings Widget. Your active listings will display in a one-line format: 1 Page
· Share My Listings Widget Prior to marketing your listings on Facebook, Twitter or other sites, there are some options you may want to explore: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Your profile image can be uploaded in the SMyL settings area (4). This image will appear on the detail report as well. The Craigslist template section is where you can easily prepare your next Craigslist post. Flash link – this function provides a Flash link to your active residential listings that can be posted to your blog, website, or any webpage that allows Adobe Flash embedded links. NOTE: currently the iPad device does not display Adobe Flash. Facebook Link – if you already have a Facebook business page as opposed to a Facebook Profile, this function will provide you with a link to the NorthstarMLS Facebook app from which you can display all your listings on. This is a dynamic function and will automatically display your active residential listings, and remove any listings that subsequently go off-market. Click here to go directly to the NorthstarMLS Facebook app. Settings – Change the look/theme of SMyL, upload you profile picture or enter the setup code form the NorthstarMLS Facebook app (see page #3). 2 Page
· Share My Listings Widget SMyL provides with various themes to represent your listings on the web. A. Select theme B. Click the icon to set your preferred default theme (this theme will show wherever you share your listing) Custom theme examples Normal Summer Art In the Clouds Jungle Vines Glitter Star (Animated) Sad Dog 3 Page
· Share My Listings Widget 1. 2. 3. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. The top section of the one-line display, shows basic listing information, a link to your detail report, and web stat information including the last time anyone has viewed your detail report. The middle part lets you browse your listing photos & view remarks. It also contains courtesy links to popular consumer websites so you can view how or if your listing is being represented on these portals. Next are the Facebook, LinkedIn and Tweet Phishing buttons (more info on these further down). The bottom portion gives you the ability to “Like” the listing, place a tweet about it on your Twitter wall board and 1 the listing on the Google Plus platform. Clicking the more link will reveal a custom URL and QR code you can use for each listing. Solicitation on a regular Facebook account is against Facebook’s Terms of Service and could result in the removal, by Facebook, of your account. To our knowledge, this has not occurred but all NorthstarMLS subscribers using the Share My Listings Widget ( ) should be aware of this. NorthstarMLS is not responsible for any action Facebook may take against you if you elect to use this functionality ( ) Posting individual listings is not dynamic – it is the responsibility of the individual agent to keep their listing inventory current by removing off-market listings and adding new listings, as appropriate, using the Share My Listings ( ) widget. Facebook has announced they are depreciating the Share button and it will not work at some point in the future The best way to use this tool would be to share on you Facebook business page or to use the Share My Listing Widget Facebook app. 4 Page
· Share My Listings Widget The Facebook link - clicking this link gives you access to the NorthstarMLS Facebook app for displaying your listing on your Facebook business page. NOTE: You must have a Facebook business page and Facebook account in order to use this application. To create a Facebook business page, click here. Installing the Northstar MLS Facebook app 1) In the Share My Listing Widget – click on the “Facebook Link” button up on top 2) Click on the link provided to gain access to the NorthstarMLS Facebook app 3) Select your Facebook page from the list provided and click on the “Add Page Tab” button 4) On your Facebook business page, you will see a new app with a title of “My Listings”. Click on it and you will be shown a SETUP CODE. Enter this SETUP CODE in the SMyL Settings section and click the save icon. 5 Page
· Share My Listings Widget 5) That’s it. The app is set and will always show your current Active Residential Inventory on your Facebook business page! 6 Page
· Share My Listings Widget The Flash Link at the top of the Share My Listings Widget page link will take you to the window below and present you with your personalized embedded link that will always display your active residential listings in the format shown below. Simply copy the link and place it on any web location that accepts Adobe Flash embedded links. Use this link to publish your active residential listings onto your blog, personal web site, etc Please note that the popular mobile device iPad and iPhone do not display Adobe Flash content. 7 Page
· Share My Listings Widget The Craigslist button at the top of the Share My Listings Widget page will present you with your own HTML flyer template to be used on Craigslist or any other site that allows HTML. Select an active listing from your MLS inventory and a custom HTML flyer is created for you to copy and paste right into craigslist. Choose from different color themes to match your personal or company branding. Preview the flyer with one button click – to make sure there are no surprises. Data for the HTML flyer is pulled directly from the MLS ensuring the most current and accurate information. Main photo and all additional photos display in the flyer. Use in craigslist or any other site that allows HTML flyers. There are a couple of ways to post on craigslist. A user can just go through the steps and post. No login needed. You will have to provide an email address and there will be a confirmation email sent from craigslist where you’ll have to click on a link provided to activate the post. The other way is to post with a craigslist account. This way makes it easier to find your posts in case you need to remove or modify them. When you post without a craigslist account, the confirmation email is very important. It will contain the link to your post on craigslist and a link to remove it (if you need to). Otherwise the post will expire in 7 days on its own. 8 Page
· Share My Listings Widget Facebook Sharing To share on Facebook, click the box to the left of . If you are not logged into your Facebook account, the login will display. NOTE: the numbers in will record how many times the listing has been “re-shared” on Facebook. Once you are logged into Facebook, the following screen will display. 1. 3. Here you can select WHERE on Facebook you want to share. You wall, a friends wall, a Facebook group or one of your Facebook business pages. This is where you set security levels on who can see this share. You can set it for everyone or pick which friends on Facebook can view it. A text field where you can enter additional information for your clients on the property. NOTE: Use common sense when entering data here. For security and liability purposes, do not enter a one-day lock-box code; do not describe the property as vacant; do not make mention of children home alone; if you want to notify Friends that an Open House is scheduled, keep it vague and request they contact you for date/time details if interested in attending, etc. Anything you write here is available to all others on FaceBook, either your Friends, or Friends of Friends, etc. 4. This shows a copy of the listings remarks and incudes the agent/broker information 5. Check to exclude thumbnail photos. 6. Once you have defined how you wish to share your listing, click or . Your listing, along with any customization you have added, will now be posted to your FaceBook Profile, to your Friends’ wall, or as a message. 2. 9 Page
· Share My Listings Widget Twitter Sharing The Twitter share link creates a quick summary and a shortened link back to your listing. Just click Tweet and it is posted on your Twitter page notifying all your followers! This includes a link back to the listings client report. LinkedIn Sharing The LinkedIn share button lets you easily share your listing on this popular business network including a link back to the listings client report. Tweet Phishing Tweet phishing allows you to grab the current pulse of the entire twitter community in regards to your listing. You can search keywords from your listing or conduct a radius search that grabs actual tweets from around your listing. You can even view on a Google map where each tweet came from. A powerful way to: “find out what the neighbors are tweeting”. 10 P a g e
· Share My Listings Widget Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn posts will all link back to an your client report with contact information for you and your company. Included with the report are brief property details, a map location of the property (clicking on the map image opens up a new window with a larger map), contact Information that includes an email section where your Brokerage Name, agent photo are displayed and where viewers can contact you for further information on the property. NOTE: Emails will be sent to the primary email address found in the MLS system. Also included are links to send property info to a cell phone via SMS, Google Plus and Facebook Like buttons. 11 P a g e
· Share My Listings Widget 4 P a g e 1. The top section of the one-line display, shows basic listing information, a link to your detail report, and web stat information including the last time anyone has viewed your detail report. 2. The middle part lets you browse your listing photos & view remarks.It also contains courtesy links to popular consumer
· Share My Listings Widget (SMyL) 2 P a g e SMyL will display your active MLS inventory in an advanced one-line format. This data is automatically pulled from the MLS system and requires no maintenance at all! SMyL is "Open House Aware" and will display a notice on each listing if an Open House is scheduled in the MLS automatically! Use SMyL to share your listings on eight popular .
4. Interior Construction 2 140 DIRECTORY LISTINGS 1. General 1 2. Listings Provided Without Additional Charge 1 3. Primary Listings 2 4. Extra Listings 2 5. Initial Service Period for Chargeable Extra Listings 3 6. Rates for Extra Listings 4 7. Charge for Information Service (Directory Assistance) 4 150 PUBLIC TELEPHONE SERVICE 1. General 1 2.
AHRS Mapper – Disclaimer and Limitations Window. IBS Module Widgets. Pan/Zoom/Full Extent . Latitude/Longitude. Scale. AHRS Mapper - Overview. Widget: Search by Rectangle. Widget: Pan/Zoom. Widget: Return to IBS Portal. Pull-Out Tab. Widget: Log out of IBS. AHRS Mapper – Side Widgets. AHRS
dashboard. You can also use the Media widget to simply enhance the look and feel of a dashboard. By using dynamic URLs driven by a selector in the dashboard, the user can configure the Media widget to play a media file based on any attribute in your dashboard. Note: This widget requires MicroStrategy 9.3 RSS Reader Widget
To observe which data instances were selected, feed the output of the Data Sampler widget to the Data Table or Info widgets.#! 5 The Classiﬁcation Tree widget outputs a classiﬁcation tree model that is sent to the Classiﬁcation Tree Graph widget, which renders the tree. Selecting a tree node in this widget will output the corresponding data.
Pay code edit FAP access 275 Assign Open Shifts with the Call List Widget 277 Fill open shifts with the Call List widget 278 Set Preferences — Call List widget 280 Manage Requests with the Request Manager Widget 281 Manage employee requests 283 Show details 284 Show accruals 285
Example 8.2: The Mike Alsup jQuery Plugin Development Pattern Example 8.3: A simple, stateful plugin using the jQuery UI widget factory Example 8.4: Passing options to a widget Example 8.5: Setting default options for a widget Example 8.6: Creating widget methods Example 8.7: Calling methods on a plugin instance
according to ASTM F 2213-06, ASTM F 2052-14 and ASTM F2119-07 Non-clinical testing of worst case scenario in a 3 T MRI system did not reveal any relevant torque or displace- ment of the construct for an experimentally measured local spatial gradient of the magnetic field of 5.4 T/m. The largest image artifact extended approximately 35 mm from the construct when scanned using the Gradient Echo .