Guide Or Tentative Tract Map) Subdivision (Tentative .

2y ago
277.56 KB
24 Pages
Last View : 3d ago
Last Download : 4m ago
Upload by : Julia Hutchens

GuideApplying for a Subdivision (Tentative Parcel Mapor Tentative Tract Map)The regulations covering the submittal and approvalof Tentative Parcel Maps or Tentative Tract Maps forSubdivisions may be found in the County SubdivisionOrdinance.What is a Subdivision?Subdivision is a procedure used to divide propertyinto smaller areas of land called parcels or lots.When is a Subdivision required?Normally, a Subdivision is needed in order to sell,lease, or finance the newly created parcels.frontage, grading improvements, stormwater protection,and so forth which must be met before the final ParcelMap or Tract Map can be filed. An approved TentativeParcel or Tract Map does not divide the property, ratherit sets the conditions under which the division can occur.To actually divide the property you must file a ParcelMap or Tract Map.What is a Parcel Map/Tract Map?The Parcel Map or Tract Map is the instrument thatactually divides the property. A Parcel Map or TractMap must conform to and incorporate all of theTentative Parcel or Tract Map conditions and must alsocomply with the standards for Parcel Maps or TractMaps as set forth in the State Subdivision Map Act (MapAct). It must also include plans describing the variousimprovements to the project site and to all other affectedproperties, including public roadways and public andprivate utilities. For further information and guidelineson applying to PWA for a Parcel Map or Tract Mapreview and approval, read the PWA publication,“Subdivision Design Guidelines,” available for sale inthe PWA Map and File Room, or contact the PWADevelopment Section at (510) 670-6601.Who approves a Subdivision?The approval of a Subdivision of land is either atwo- or three-step process, depending upon the numberof lots (parcels) being created:1. The Planning Department of the CommunityDevelopment Agency (CDA) handles the first step,processing and approving a preliminary document calledeither a “Tentative Parcel Map,” if the Subdivision willcreate four or fewer lots, or a “Tentative Tract Map,” ifthe Subdivision will create five or more lots.2. The Public Works Agency (PWA) processes thenext step, which involves the processing and approval ofa formal subdivision map called either a “Parcel Map,”(four or fewer lots), or a “Tract Map”, (five or morelots).3. Tract Maps require additional approval by theCounty Board of Supervisors (Board).The PWA or the Board must approve the ParcelMap/Tract Map if the Subdivision meets all theconditions of the Tentative Parcel or Tract Map approvaland all other applicable laws, regulations, andordinances.Following approval, the Parcel Map or Tract Mapwill be certified by the County Surveyor or by the Boardand filed (recorded) at the County Recorders Office.Lots may not be leased, sold, or financed, and buildingpermits may not be issued for the new lots, until theParcel Map or Tract Map is officially recorded.2. Intake Meeting and Application Filing – Onceyour package is complete, call the Planning Departmentto set up an intake meeting with a Senior Planner andPublic Works Agency staff. At that meeting staff willreview the material with you and, if the material iscomplete, accept your application. If your material isnot complete, staff will return it to you and outline whatadditional material you will need to file your application.What is a Tentative Parcel Map/Tentative Tract Map?A Tentative Parcel Map or Tentative Tract Map is amap showing the layout of a proposed Subdivision,including the general description of the associatedinfrastructure. The approved Tentative Parcel Map orTentative Tract Map also sets conditions such as access,3. Staff Review – Planning Department staff willreview the materials to ensure that the proposed projectmeets the minimum zoning requirements, and then referyour application to other public agencies such as PWAand the appropriate school, park, and fire districts. Staffwill visit your property, write a staff report and notifyHow do I apply for a Tentative Parcel Map or TentativeTract Map?1. Pre-Application – Talk to a PlanningDepartment staff member at the Zoning Counter inRoom 140 at 399 Elmhurst St., Hayward to determinewhat materials you need to prepare for the initialsubmittal package.Alameda County Planning Department224 West Winton Avenue, Room 111, Hayward, CA 94544Phone: (510) 670-5400 Fax: (510) 785-8793 Web:

GuideApplying for a Subdivision (Tentative Parcel Mapor Tentative Tract Map)you when the public hearing will be held. Staff will alsodetermine the scope of the reviews that may be requiredby the provisions of the California EnvironmentalQuality Act (CEQA), the Seismic Hazard Mapping Act(SHMA), the Alquist-Priolo Earthquake Fault ZoningAct, and other applicable regulations and ordinances.4. CEQA Review – Generally applications of thistype are not exempt from the California EnvironmentalQuality Act (CEQA). Most Subdivision projects willrequire the completion of either a negative declaration,or a mitigated negative declaration, but largesubdivisions may require an Environmental ImpactReport (EIR). The scope of the CEQA review dependson the complexity of the project and the number ofpotential unavoidable impacts5. Public Hearing – A public hearing is requiredfor all Subdivisions. At this hearing, Planning staff willdescribe the proposal and may present a preliminaryrecommendation. Anyone may speak on the application.The Planning Commission is the hearing body andapproval authority for Tentative Tract Maps (five lots ormore), and for all Tentative Parcel Maps in the “A”(Agricultural) District (except for those in the areacovered by the South Livermore Valley Area Plan). Atthe end of the Commission’s hearing (which may becontinued from an earlier date) the Commission will takean action to approve, approve with modifications, ordeny the proposed Subdivision.The Planning Director is the hearing officer andapproval authority for all other Tentative Parcel Maps.However, the Planning Director may, in his or her solediscretion and at any point in the review process,designate the Planning Commission as the hearing bodyand approval authority for any Tentative Parcel Map.Unlike the Planning Commission, the Planning Directorwill not take an action at the hearing, but rather will actat a later date, usually within one week of the hearing.Staff will notify you, and any others who may request tobe notified, of the action of the Planning Director.If the project is located in Castro Valley, the CastroValley Municipal Advisory Council will hold a publichearing on it as well. However, the Council is advisoryonly; it will make a recommendation to be considered atthe Planning Commission or Planning Director’s action.The MAC action is not a final action.6. Appeal Period – There is a 10-day appealperiod following the action, after which time the actionof the Planning Commission or the Planning Directorwill be final, unless a written appeal has been filed withthe County Board of Supervisors.7. Tract Map or Parcel Map – After theTentative Parcel Map or Tract Map is approved, theapplicant must satisfy all conditions of approval andsubmit improvement plans and the other materialsrequired for the Tract or Parcel Map to the Public WorksAgency. This submittal must be made within three yearsof the date of approval, or the Tentative Tract or ParcelMap lapses. It is recommended that the applicant andtheir Civil Engineer meet with the PWA LandDevelopment Division, and the applicant and their LandSurveyor meet with the PWA Survey Department toreview the conditions of approval and the submittalrequirements once the Tentative Tract or Parcel Map isapproved.What must I submit for a Tentative Parcel Map orTentative Map?1. A complete Standard Application form signedby the property owner.2. A complete “Subdivision Application” form,signed by the property owner, along with all of therequired map copies, plans, study reports, and otherdocuments, as listed therein; see attached.3. A 4000 deposit (min.) to cover the costs of thereview. Note that the Senior Planner screening yoursubmittal may require additional deposits, if your projectrequires special reviews.4. Any additional materials requested by thePlanning Department.5. You may provide additional maps, photographs,exhibits, studies, factual data, or other informationdepicting the property, its location, and its relationship tosurrounding uses, in order to demonstrate that theSubdivision would be in the public interest.By regulation we cannot consider an applicationcomplete until all of the required map copies,Alameda County Planning Department224 West Winton Avenue, Room 111, Hayward, CA 94544Phone: (510) 670-5400 Fax: (510) 785-8793 Web:

GuideApplying for a Subdivision (Tentative Parcel Mapor Tentative Tract Map)supplementary materials, and fees are received andaccepted by the Planning Department staff.How long is the review and approval process?In most cases, the Tentative Tract or Parcel Mapreview and approval process will take three to fourmonths, depending on the proposed use and thecomplexity of the project.Some applications,particularly those that require an Environmental ImpactReport or the review of special studies or plans, mayrequire significantly more time to process. Appeals willadd at least two months to the processing time.Consult with a Planning Department staff member todetermine the estimated time period for the review ofyour particular project.Is there a requirement to notify the neighbors of theproposed Subdivision?Yes, the Planning staff is required to notify theowners of all properties located within a 500 foot radiusfrom the outside perimeter of the proposed subdivision.What if my application is denied? Can someone elseappeal if my application is approved?You or any other person may appeal the PlanningDirector’s or Planning Commission’s action to theCounty Board of Supervisors by filing a written appealwith the Clerk of the Board and paying the required feein accordance with the requirements of Section16.08.100 of the County Code. Consult with thePlanning Department to determine the appropriate feeand other requirements of the appeal process.An appeal to the Board will add at least two monthsto the time span of the approval process.If my application is approved with conditions, can Irequest a change to one or more of those conditions?You may apply to modify a condition of theapproved Tentative Tract or Parcel Map by filing awritten request with the Planning Department. Anadditional fee deposit will be required, and the requestwill follow the same process as the original subdivisionapplication.What is the expiration period for a Tentative Tract orParcel Map, and what can I do if the Map expires?The normal expiration period is three years afterapproval, but certain types of projects could havedifferent periods. Check with the Planning Departmentto determine your particular expiration period.If your approved tentative map has expired, you cansubmit a new Subdivision application. To re-apply, youmust resubmit all required fees and materials. The newapplication will be reviewed under the requirements andcircumstances that are in place at the time of reapplication. There is no guarantee that the applicationwill be approved, or that it will be approved under thesame conditions as the original application.Is it possible to extend the expiration date of anapproved Tentative Tract or Parcel Map, and if so, howdo I apply for such an extension?The effective period of a map may be extended atthe discretion of the approval authority (PlanningDirector or Planning Commission), provided that therequest is made prior to the expiration date. To requestan extension, submit a written request and a 450extension fee to the Planning Department.Where are the public hearings held?Castro Valley Municipal Advisory Councilhearings are held on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of themonth at 6:00 p.m.The Council meets in theBoardroom of the Castro Valley Unified School Districtoffices at 4400 Alma Avenue in Castro Valley.Planning Director’s Staff public hearings are heldon Tuesday mornings at 9:00 a.m., in room 160 of theAlameda County Community Development Agencyoffices at 224 West Winton Avenue in Hayward.The Alameda County Planning Commissionhearings are held on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of themonth at 6:00 p.m. (1st Monday) and 1:30 p.m. (3rdMonday). The Commission meets in room 160 of theAlameda County Community Development Agencyoffices at 224 West Winton Avenue in Hayward.The Alameda County Board of Supervisors holdshearings on planning and zoning matters on the 2ndTuesday of the month at 1:00 p.m. in the Board ofSupervisors chambers, 5th floor, 1221 Oak Street inOakland.Alameda County Planning Department224 West Winton Avenue, Room 111, Hayward, CA 94544Phone: (510) 670-5400 Fax: (510) 785-8793 Web:

PMTR-SUBDIVISION APPLICATION Read the handout, “Applying for a Subdivision (Tentative Parcel Map & Tentative[tract] Map),” before filling out this form. Submit this application at the Zoning Counter in Room 140 at 399 Elmhurst St.,Hayward . Call (510) 670-5410 to make an appointment.Application Received:By:Date:Appl. #:The contact information and signatures on this page and Items 1 – 3 on the next page must be provided. Items 4– 15 on the subsequent pages may also be required; see Item 1, Note 1 and the explanation following Item 3. Property Address:Assessor’s Parcel No.(s): Owner’s Name:Owner’s Phone No.: Owner’s Address:Owner’s e-mail: Applicant’s Name:Applicant’s Phone No.: Applicant’s Address:Applicant’s e-mail: Civil Engineer’s Name:Civil Engr’s Phone No.: Civil Engr’s Address:Civil Engr’s e-mail: Land Surveyor’s Name:Surveyor’s Phone No.: Land Surveyor’s Address:Surveyor’s e-mail: Architect’s Name:Architect’s Phone No.: Architect’s Address:Architect’s e-mail: Other Contact Person’s Name: Contact Person’s Phone No.: Contact Person’s Address:Contact Person’s e-mail:AFFIDAVIT1.2.3.I attest, under penalty of perjury, to the truth and correction of all the facts, exhibits, maps, plans, studyreports, and other attachments presented with and made a part of this application.I authorize the Planning staff and other County review bodies permission to enter upon the private propertylisted above in order to verify and/or obtain information as required to complete the review of this application.I agree to pay all fees and costs needed to process this application.Property Owner’s SignatureDateApplicant’s SignatureDateContact Person’s SignatureDate

Subdivision ApplicationAttach or enclose the following:1. Initial Filing Deposit: 4,000 (min.). Make check payable to “Treasurer, County of Alameda.”Notes:1. The Senior Planner may require an additional deposit if your project requires special review.2. If this fee deposit is depleted, the Planning Staff will advise you that additional funds must bedeposited to continue the processing of this application. Any remaining unexpended money will berefunded.2. Tentative Parcel Map or Tentative Map, prepared in accordance with the requirements ofAttachment A. This Map must be submitted in the following quantities and formats: 3. For subdivisions in Castro Valley, 27 black line prints of each sheet, folded to 8.5" x 11"For subdivisions elsewhere in the County, 20 black line prints of each, folded to 8.5" x 11"1 - 11” x 17” photo reduction.1 – 8.5” x 11” photo reduction.1 – 8.5” x 11” clear transparency.Impervious Surface Form, prepared in accordance with the requirements of Attachment B.The following items 4 – 15 may be required in support of your application. Read the submittalcriteria in the applicable reference for items 4 - 8 and check the “yes” or “no” box in front of each ofthese items to indicate if your project is affected. The applicability of Items 9 – 15 will be determinedby the Senior Planner during your screening review.If you wish to provide an explanation of why an item shouldn’t apply, or if an item is requiredbut you have not included it in your package, provide that explanation in writing on the linesbehind each item; you may attach additional sheets or other information as necessary. Planningstaff will review each item to make a determination of whether your package can be “deemedcomplete.”FAILURE TO PROVIDE A REQUIRED SUPPORTING PLAN OR STUDY WILL DELAYTHE PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION.4. Yes ; No Preliminary Grading Plan. (Required only if the project will eventually require aGrading Permit from PWA; see Attachment C.) Explanation (optional):5. Yes ; No6. Soils/Geologic Investigation Report. (Required only if this application is for a Tentative(tract) Map or if there is a known geological hazard on the property; see Attachment E.) Explanation(optional):Yes ; No Preliminary Stormwater Protection Plan. (Required only if the project involves theconstruction or reconstruction of 10,000 sq. ft or more of impervious surface; see Attachment F.)Explanation (optional):

Subdivision Application7. Yes ; No Preliminary Floodplain Management Plan. (Required only if the project is locatedwithin a designated floodplain; see Attachment G.) Explanation (optional):8. Yes ; No Preliminary On-Site Storm Runoff Detention Plan. (Required only if the postconstruction stormdrain runoff rate from the site is predicted to be 5 cubic ft./sec. or if the projectincludes a storm runoff treatment detention basin; see Attachment H.) Explanation (optional):9. Yes ; No10. 11. Yes ; No12. Yes ; No13. Yes ; No Noise Study, if required by the Planning Staff. If required, this analysis must beprepared by a qualified consultant, and as directed by Planning. Explanation (optional):14. Yes ; No Building Floor Plans, if required by the Planning Staff. Explanation (optional):15. Yes ; No Permits or other Approvals from other Agencies, or Other Supporting Documents, ifrequired by the Planning Staff and as listed below:Traffic Study, if required by the Planning Staff. If required, this study must be preparedby a licensed traffic engineer and 5 copies submitted. Explanation (optional):Yes ; No Visual Analysis, if required by the Planning Staff. If required, this analysis must beprepared by a qualified consultant, and as directed by Planning. Explanation (optional):Building Elevations, Parking Plan, & Landscape Plan, if required by the Planning Staffin conjunction with the conversion of multiple rental units to ownership. Refer to Attachment I foradditional information and the guidelines for the preparation of this plan. Explanation (optional):Plan showing the individual lot building pad and driveway locations, if required by thePlanning Staff. Explanation (optional):

Subdivision Application16. Call for appointment to meet with a Senior Planner for submittal.Do not forget to make an appointment with a Senior Planner to review thissubmittal. The Planning Department staff will not process a tentative map/tentativeparcel map application package that has not been screened by a Senior Planner.17. Applicant Signature verifying that the applicant understands the application process:Applicant SignatureDateAttachments: Attachment A, Requirements for a Tentative Parcel Map or Tentative(Tract) Map Attachment B, Impervious Surface Form Attachment C, Sections 15.36.040 and .050 of the County Grading Ordinance Attachment D, Preparation Guidelines for a Preliminary Grading Plan Attachment E, Preparation Guidelines for a Preliminary Soil/Geologic Report Attachment F, Preparation Guidelines for a Preliminary Stormwater Protection Plan Attachment G, Preparation Guidelines for a Preliminary Floodplain Management Plan Attachment H, Preparation Guidelines for a Preliminary On-Site Storm Runoff Detention Plan

Subdivision ApplicationAttachment “A”REQUIREMENTS FOR A TENTATIVE PARCEL MAP ORTENTATIVE (TRACT) MAP The Tentative Parcel Map/Tentative Map must be accompanied by those items determined to berequired following completion of the “Subdivision Application.” Unless otherwise specified in theapplicable preparation guidelines, the necessary information may be incorporated directly on the Mapor may be shown on a separate plan or plans referenced on the Map.All graphic information shown on the Map must be drawn to scale and must be legible on both theoriginals and on any print reductions.The Planning Department may request more information if needed to fully review the applicationpackage.Each of the following information items/design elements must be shown clearly on the map (or in amap attachment), if applicable. Check the block in front of each item to verify that it is included, orwrite “n/a” to indicate that it is not applicable to your project.Tentative Parcel Map/Tentative Map Number: Reserve this number with the County Recorder at(510) 272-6362. Tell the Recorder’s Office whether you are applying for a Tentative Parcel Map (ifsubdividing land into 2, 3, or 4 lots or parcels) or a Tentative (tract) Map (if subdividing land into 5 ormore lots or parcels).Applicant: Name, address, signature and phone number.Property Owner (if different from applicant): Name, address, signature and phone number.Engineer or Land Surveyor: Name, address, signature and phone number, license and seal.Note that all tentative parcel maps or tentative maps must be signed and stamped by alicensed land surveyor or a registered civil engineer.Assessor’s Parcel Number(s) of property to be subdivided.Address (if any) of property to be subdivided.Date map was prepared.North Arrow and Scale: Minimum scale is 1” 100’.Area of the total property to be divided.Use and Zoning of Property (present and proposed), including present deed restrictions, if any.Existing Off-site and On-site Utilities, including power poles, fire hydrants, service cabinets, water andsewer mains and laterals, stormdrain channels and culverts, natural gas mains and laterals, electric ductsand conduits, telephone service points, etc.

Subdivision ApplicationAttachment “A” (cont.)Proposed Utilities: Specify which agency, district, or company will provide each of the followingservices, including any proposed service system improvements. Specify the date that services andimprovements will be provided.(a) Proposed water system to be installed, including fire lines if any.(c) Proposed sewage disposal system or connection. If an on-site system is proposed, show theapproximate location of proposed storage tank and leach field(s) and describe type of system.Proposed gas and electric service lines, including overhead lines and on-site utility poles, if any.(d) Water wells, if any.(e) Telephone service.(f) Fire protection.Boundaries (dimensions and bearings) of total property to be divided.Proposed Layout: Show location, dimensions and area of each lot. Designate each lot by number andeach block by letter. Show building envelope and setback lines.Existing Buildings and Structures intended to stay in place after land division. Show the outlinedimensions and locations for all such buildings and structures.Significant Features: Show any embankment, creek wall, significant trees, pond, well, etc. to beretained or removed.Easements: Show location, width, and purpose of all existing and proposed easements lying within theSubdivision.Retaining Walls: Show both existing and proposed retaining walls including type, height, and crosssectionAreas proposed for public uses.Proposed Landscaped Area. Show location and types of trees, shrubs and ground cover that areproposed. Identify the portion of the landscaping (if any) to be used for stormwater treatment.Topography: Show existing and proposed contour lines on the property and extended 100 feet beyondthe property lines as follows: For slopes less than 5%, use 1 foot contours. For slopes in excess thereof,use 2 foot contours. Where no graded building sites or roads are proposed, use 5 foot contours. Wherethe design provides stubs for future roadway extensions, extend the contours 300 feet beyond theproperty limits for at least 125 feet from each side of the centerline of the future roadway alignment.Refer elevations to County Surveyor’s bench marks.Nearest County Roadway intersection: Show key map or graphic reference.Existing and Proposed Roadways: Show location width and name of existing and proposed roadwayslying within and adjacent to the Subdivision. Indicate whether roadway is or will be public or private.Indicate proposed roadway improvements, including dedications or reservations for future roadwaywidening or extension. Show structural and geometric cross-sections for any proposed new roadwaysand roadway extensions.Roadway and Flood Control Right of Way: Show all existing rights-of-way, and any future widthlines and/or proposed dedications of the property to the roadway or flood control district rights-of-way.

Subdivision ApplicationAttachment “A” (cont.)Frontage Improvements: Show location of proposed frontage improvements to the public roadway,including the installation and/or replacement of drainage inlets, culverts, conduits, or manholes, trafficcontrol signs or markings, etc. Show structural and geometric cross-sections for any proposed roadwaywidening or realignment.Parking and Turnaround: Show location and sizing of all required off-street parking areas andvehicle/fire engine turnaround.Proposed Roadway Names: Submit three alternatives for each new proposed roadway name needed.Radii of all Roadway Curves and Curb Returns.Proposed Street Lighting: Show location and type of all new or replacement street lights.Water Drainage: Show location of all submerged areas and areas subject to inundation or stormwateroverflow. Show the location, width, and the direction of flow of all watercourses within or adjacent tothe Subdivision. Indicate the method proposed for control of final drainage and disposition of stormwater and flow of water on lots, including sizes of pipes and channels required for such control. Identifyany required on-site detention facilities.Stormwater Protection Measures: If the project is required to provide stormwater protection, show ordescribe the proposed method or methods of stormwater protection (site design, source control,stormwater treatment, and/or hydromodification management measures).Creek Setback: Show the “watercourse setback”, as defined in the County Watercourse Ordinance,from any creeks or other watercourses on the site and any improvements or other proposed changeswithin the setback area. Provide cross-sections of the watercourse at 50’ intervals and at any proposedbridge crossing or storm drain outfall structures.Stormwater Collector: If applicable, show the zone and line of the Alameda County Flood Control andWater Conservation District facility that the site drains to, either directly or indirectly, and the creekname, if any.Limit of any Geotechnical or Geologic Hazards: Show type and location of hazard (earthquake faulttrace or zone, seismically-induced landslide, seismically-induced liquefaction, etc.) existing on oradjacent to the site and the proposed mitigation measures, if any. Identify any areas of undocumentedfill and the proposed mitigation.

SUBDIVISION APPLICATION - "ATTACHMENT B"Alameda CountyClean Water ProgramDevelopment and Building Application Information:Impervious Surface FormComplete at the development application stage (to encourage minimizing impervious surface) and at the building applicationstage (to document what will be constructed) for all projects on lots 10,000 square feet or greater. Projects that receive permitapprovals on or after December 1, 2011, may be subject to new requirements – summary of new requirements on Page 2.Date of Application:Type of application: Site development review Building permit Parcel/tentative/vesting/tract mapProject Location or Address: This is an updated form, CAProject watershed (name of creek or other receiving water):Project Name (if applicable):Project Type: Commercial/Industrial Residential Subdivision Auto-service Facility Single family residence Mixed Use Restaurant Parking lot Public Agency Retail Gasoline OutletProperty Owner’s Name:Applicant’s Name: Owner Contractor Engineer/Architect DeveloperApplicant’s Address:Applicant’s Phone:Fax:Parcel/Tract No.:Lot No.:Total Lot (or Parcel/Tract) Area:Sq.Ft.Email:APN #Total Area Disturbed:Sq.Ft.Pre-ProjectProposed ImperviousCondition (sq.ft.),Surface (IS), in sq. ft.if applicableReplaces ISNew ISType of Impervious Surface1Building(s) footprint, Driveway(s), Patio(s), Impervious deck(s)Uncovered parking lot (including top deck of parking structure)Impervious trails, Miscellaneous paving or structuresOff-lot Impervious Surface (Streets, Sidewalks and/or Bike lanesbuilt as part of new street)Total Impervious Surface in Square FeetN/A Check box if project plans showing changes in impervious area are attached (may be required by municipality). Check box if stormwater treatment measures or flow duration controls are located on public property or right of way. Check box if this is part of a phased project or plan. Is total uncovered impervious parking, plus impervioussurface for auto-service facility, retail gasoline outlet,and/or restaurant 5,000 sq. ft.? Yes NoIs the total proposed impervious surface 10,000 sq. ft.? Yes NoIs the total proposed impervious surface 43,560 sq. ft.? Yes NoIf yes, see Notice to Applicants (page 2)If yes, stormwater treatment, site designand source control measures are required.See Notice to Applicants (pg.2)If yes, complete HM Applicability Form.I declare under penalty of perjury, that to the best of my knowledge, the square footage presented herein is accurate andcomplete. Incorrect impervious area calculations may delay your project application(s) and/or permit(s).Signature of Applicant1DatePervious pavement underlain with pervious soil or pervi

What is a Parcel Map/Tract Map? The Parcel Map or Tract Map is the instrument that actually divides the property. A Parcel Map or Tract Map must conform to and incorporate all of the Tentative Parcel or Tract Map conditions and must also comply with the standards for Parcel Maps or Tract Maps

Related Documents:

9509.00 9567.02 114.00 : TRACT : 9568.00 118.00 : TRACT : 9569.00 : TRACT : 9572.00 : TRACT : 9573.00 : TRACT : TRACT : TRACT : COUNTY OR COUNTY EQUIVALENT Bethel Census Area Dillingham Census Area Nome Census Area Northwest Arctic Borough Valdez-Cordova Censu

Surgical Pathology; Odze and Goldblum’s Surgical Pathology of GI tract Liver, Biliary tract and Pancreas) Gastrointestinal Tract Surgery (Blumgart’s Surgery of the Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas) and Oncology (Kelsen’s Gastrointestinal tract Oncology), mostly focusing on cancers of pancreatobiliary tract, gallbladder and ampulla.

Anatomy of the Spinal Cord Motor and descending pathways (red) Pyramidal tracts - Lateral Corticospinal tract - Anterior Corticospinal tract Extrapyramidal tracts - Rubrospinal tract - Reticulospinal tract - Olivospinal tract - Vestibulospinal tract. Sensory and ascending pathways (green) Dorsal Column - Fasciculus Gracilis - Fasciculus Cuneatus

Aug 27, 2019 · Map 1 – Map Basics Map 8 – Sub-Saharan Africa Map 2 – Land Features Map 9 – North Africa & the Middle East Map 3 – Rivers and Lakes Map 10 – E Asia, C Asia, S Asia, and SE Asia Map 4 – Seas, Gulfs, and other Major Water Features Map 11 – Central and South Asia Map 5 – North America and the Caribbean Map 12 – Oceania

Urinary Tract Infections & Treatment Banerjee A & Marotta F 1. Introduction Urinary tract infections (UTI) predominantly occurs in the urinary tract and it is caused by the microorganisms, most often by the bacterial species. The urinary tract comprises of kidney, ureter, bladder and urethra. Based on their infect

Topographic map Political map Contour-line map Natural resource map Military map Other Weather map Pictograph Satellite photograph/mosaic Artifact map Bird's-eye map TYPE OF MAP (Check one): UNIQUE PHYSICAL QUALITIES OF THE MAP (Check one or more): Title Name of mapmaker Scale Date H

6. The word “Lot” was defined at Liber 866, folio 475 as “one unit of said tract as at present shown by the recorded map of said tract. (“Tract” or “Tract of Land” was defined on the same page as the Plat No. 1 of Hampton.) 7. On February 10,

Extracts from ASME A17.1, Section 2.27 Emergency Operation and Signaling Devices1163 Life Safety Code Handbook 2009 power to be removed from any elevator until the ele-vator is stopped. NOTE ( The selector switch(es) should nor-mally be placed in the “AUTO” position. When the emergency or standby power sys-tem is designed to operate only one elevator at a time, the .